Author Topic: MUD?  (Read 3758 times)

LadyWizard

• Minion
Re: MUD?
« Reply #20 on: November 21, 2012, 06:41:00 PM »
http://paragonwiki.com/wiki/April_Fools%27_Day/2009_transcription
Yep that'd be the one... if I recall people were begging do it and were disappointed it was only an april fool's joke.  If someone goes ahead with it I do have my legit copy of zMUD ready and waiting
« Last Edit: November 22, 2012, 07:19:49 PM by LadyWizard »

dwturducken

• Elite Boss
  • Now available in stereo
« Reply #21 on: November 22, 2012, 10:03:45 PM »
I've been messing around with ome things like IDEs and editors, and there was one that I found called "Quest" that I haven't had a chance to actually play with that is an "interactive fiction builder." It's not a MUD, but it's a start.
I wouldn't use the word "replace," but there's no word for "take over for you and make everything better almost immediately," so we just say "replace."

DrakeGrimm

• Elite Boss
« Reply #22 on: November 22, 2012, 10:04:42 PM »
I've been messing around with ome things like IDEs and editors, and there was one that I found called "Quest" that I haven't had a chance to actually play with that is an "interactive fiction builder." It's not a MUD, but it's a start.

IDEs. Not to be confused with IEDs. <.<
We are the crazy ones, the mavericks, the dreamers, the forgotten sons. We color outside the lines for fun. We are the crazy ones! - "The Crazy Ones," Stellar Revival

"We put ourselves in "the attitude of heroes"--and we all became a little more heroic." - VV

Profit

• Boss
« Reply #23 on: November 23, 2012, 01:08:21 AM »
If your serious about doing a mud, dgd is a good solid mud driver.

dwturducken

• Elite Boss
  • Now available in stereo
« Reply #24 on: November 23, 2012, 01:26:06 AM »
IDEs. Not to be confused with IEDs. <.<
I'm still learning, so I'm not saying which has a better chance of blowing up in my face...  :D
I wouldn't use the word "replace," but there's no word for "take over for you and make everything better almost immediately," so we just say "replace."