Author Topic: Helping out  (Read 1270 times)

Rienuaa

• Minion
  • Lord Omi - Virtue
Helping out
« on: November 20, 2012, 01:58:01 AM »
Hey, I attended the DC/Baltimore M&G yesterday, and I heard that the Titan Network needs people to do stuff.

Anything. Anything at all, I will do it for you. I owe you guys so much already. Name the job, and I'll try my damndest. It's been 3 years of heaven, and I'm not afraid to go through hell to bring the heaven back.

I swear to Positron, if you guys want me to learn assembly, I'll do it for you. If you want me to stand on a street corner yelling at cars, consider it done. I'll help out with the busywork and do the best I can with the higher level stuff.

PM me or shoot me an email, I'm all ears.

TonyV

• Titan Staff
  • Elite Boss
    • Paragon Wiki
Re: Helping out
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2012, 04:44:15 AM »
How about joining the City Sunset project?  What kind of skills and/or interests do you have currently?

Victoria Victrix

• Team Wildcard
  • Elite Boss
  • If you don't try, you have failed.
    • Mercedes Lackey
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2012, 07:11:16 AM »
There's this:

http://www.cohtitan.com/forum/index.php/topic,5283.msg68606.html#msg68606

Redside content needs archiving on the Wiki pretty badly, it seems.
I will go down with this ship.  I won't put my hands up in surrender.  There will be no white flag above my door.  I'm in love, and always will be.  Dido

Rienuaa

• Minion
  • Lord Omi - Virtue
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2012, 02:58:28 PM »
How about joining the City Sunset project?  What kind of skills and/or interests do you have currently?

I have programming experience, as well as basic but passable scripting experience. I am a 3D modeler who has done a lot with Coh models, as well as a HUGE amount with environments. I would be willing to dedicate a lot of my time (excluding time dedicated for studying) to doing whatever it takes to help out.

Rotten Luck

• Elite Boss
  • "I'd rather go out a hero than a coward."
« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2012, 05:25:08 PM »
o.O Oh a keeper!  I believe the Titan City Tech section you want. 
One way or another... Heroes will fly again!