Author Topic: The Bard is Back!  (Read 47805 times)

Colette

• Elite Boss
Re: The Bard is Back!
« Reply #220 on: December 14, 2012, 03:50:15 AM »
Now now, let's not distrust the Bard. He's as weird as a snowstorm in July but I don't think anyone with that kind of whimsy can be bad.

...besides, trying to talk like that was fun, in a drunk-without-booze sorta way.

Heat Guard

• Minion
« Reply #221 on: December 14, 2012, 04:16:55 AM »
in a drunk-without-booze sorta way.
As someone from the Pinnacle server, I don't know if that is even legal.

dwturducken

• Elite Boss
  • Now available in stereo
« Reply #222 on: December 14, 2012, 04:27:13 AM »
Besides, booze kinda made it easier to understand. ;)
I wouldn't use the word "replace," but there's no word for "take over for you and make everything better almost immediately," so we just say "replace."

Victoria Victrix

• Team Wildcard
  • Elite Boss
  • If you don't try, you have failed.
    • Mercedes Lackey
« Reply #223 on: December 14, 2012, 04:28:30 AM »
Umm So the Bard left the day after . . sounds and feels kinda fishy . . wonder if the Bard is now busy off in other NCsoft game community singing songs of wait and see.

Fansy came over here at the personal request of Matt Miller (Positron) and I believe was vouched for by Tony.  I can guarantee you he got us some very critical press notice, visibility, and patronage at a crucial stage, because I saw it at work.  Only one of his schemes didn't pan out.

No, he's a good bloke.  He did what he could for us, working all of the contacts he made back in his days of notoriety, and I am damn grateful for it.
I will go down with this ship.  I won't put my hands up in surrender.  There will be no white flag above my door.  I'm in love, and always will be.  Dido

DrakeGrimm

• Elite Boss
« Reply #224 on: December 14, 2012, 05:04:37 AM »
Fansy came over here at the personal request of Matt Miller (Positron) and I believe was vouched for by Tony.  I can guarantee you he got us some very critical press notice, visibility, and patronage at a crucial stage, because I saw it at work.  Only one of his schemes didn't pan out.

No, he's a good bloke.  He did what he could for us, working all of the contacts he made back in his days of notoriety, and I am damn grateful for it.

I stand behind VV on this. Fansy was one of us...just from a different era.
We are the crazy ones, the mavericks, the dreamers, the forgotten sons. We color outside the lines for fun. We are the crazy ones! - "The Crazy Ones," Stellar Revival

"We put ourselves in "the attitude of heroes"--and we all became a little more heroic." - VV

Frostyfrozen

• Boss
« Reply #225 on: December 14, 2012, 08:22:34 AM »
Ok I'll accept what you all say. I just feel NCsoftcore would have NO problem with feeding us miss info to mute us. And with NO word since from any party but our self's. I'm feeling rather set out to dry.