Author Topic: An action that I'm considering that they may actually 'hear'  (Read 4102 times)

emu265

• Elite Boss
  • Wait, what?
Re: An action that I'm considering that they may actually 'hear'
« Reply #20 on: November 08, 2012, 08:05:46 PM »
I couldn't bear to part with my CoH box (I have only one).  But otherwise, love the idea.

Lycantropus

• Elite Boss
Re: An action that I'm considering that they may actually 'hear'
« Reply #21 on: November 08, 2012, 08:53:41 PM »
See, I don't want anyone sending in their CoH boxes (unless they want to I suppose). I don't plan to. Between every version of the game I have, the original Prima guide, the two binders, the heroclix, the novels... well I have a lot of CoH stuff, and I'm not getting rid of it. Like I said, they've already taken enough of the game away from me.

I think combining everything together into one big... thing is a great idea! For me, I want to send the message "This is the brand loyalty you're losing!" since I have a rather large collection of Guild Wars stuff too.

I don't live anywhere near Seattle (wish I did; beautiful place) but if someone wants to organize an event like this, I'd be all for it. I really don't think they 'get' what they're losing with a lot of us. From everything I've read, they're confused about getting this reaction, and don't know how to deal with it. I want to put it in the simplest terms possible.

"Look at this. By taking this game, you're losing me for all your games, past and future!"

I see sending anything CoH related to be a waste in that message, since they already took it. To them, that's trash. By sending stuff related to their other games they still publish and support, maybe they'll understand what's at stake a little better.

Just my thought anyway.