Author Topic: More trying to contact NCSoft and other stuff  (Read 22987 times)

Technerdoc

• Lieutenant
Re: More trying to contact NCSoft and other stuff
« Reply #100 on: November 02, 2012, 05:57:20 PM »
It's the same with me. City of Heroes was my first and only MMO. Of course I try others over the years, but I always come back because this game was different. I had things here I have never seen anywhere else.

After my last crapy try with Guild Wars 2 (Friends play it, good reviews and so on but a boooring gameplay with doing the same things over and over again with absolutly no teamplay) I made the decision: Thats it. There will never be an MMO again like City of Heroes, only MMOs like Warcraft and this is not my type of game. Now I play other games I miss over the years and see what's happening with Matt Positron Miller and the others (My last hope) and the Plan Z project here (My very last hope)...

Keyne

• Minion
  • Freedumb's Miyabi
    • TonyV's Crabshack
« Reply #101 on: November 02, 2012, 06:08:42 PM »
go get me 10 moose steaks...

Fetch me ten bears arses, but not every bear bares an arse!

dwturducken

• Elite Boss
  • Now available in stereo
« Reply #102 on: November 02, 2012, 08:38:54 PM »
Is it a bare bear's arse, and do some bears bear arses that are not bare?
I wouldn't use the word "replace," but there's no word for "take over for you and make everything better almost immediately," so we just say "replace."

The Fifth Horseman

• Elite Boss
  • Outside known realities.
« Reply #103 on: November 02, 2012, 08:46:50 PM »
What if it is a rare bare bear's arse, and some bears bear arses that are bare but are not rare, and some bears bear arses that are rare but not bare and some bears bear arses that are neither bare nor rare?   :roll:
We were heroes. We were villains. At the end of the world we all fought as one. It's what we did that defines us.
The end occurred pretty much as we predicted: all servers redlining until midnight... and then no servers to go around.

Somewhere beyond time and space, if you look hard you might find a flash of silver trailing crimson: a lone lost Spartan on his way home.

Mister Bison

• Elite Boss
  • *psychotic grin*
« Reply #104 on: November 02, 2012, 09:07:15 PM »
What if it is a rare bare bear's arse, and some bears bear arses that are bare but are not rare, and some bears bear arses that are rare but not bare and some bears bear arses that are neither bare nor rare?   :roll:
You don't raise up the bar... :D
Yeeessss....

P51mus

• Boss
  • aka Pitho
« Reply #105 on: November 03, 2012, 12:08:09 AM »
It's the same with me. City of Heroes was my first and only MMO. Of course I try others over the years, but I always come back because this game was different. I had things here I have never seen anywhere else.

Ya, I've tried out a lot of MMOs, mostly because of other friends playing them for a bit, but CoH has always been the game I've come back to.  And even while I was playing other games I usually kept my subscription going.  Just because I like the idea of CoH.