Author Topic: MR FRICTION'S daily screen shot..Enjoy!  (Read 3055 times)

Avenger Man

• Minion
MR FRICTION'S daily screen shot..Enjoy!
« on: October 23, 2012, 02:34:46 PM »
Horrible Debuff had a bad day ala Mr Friction.

GuyPerfect

• Mary Poppins
  • Titan Staff
  • Elite Boss
Re: MR FRICTION'S daily screen shot..Enjoy!
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2012, 04:07:59 PM »
It looks like Horrible Debuff had a bad day courtesy of Police Drone.

Avenger Man

• Minion
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2012, 05:02:25 PM »
Yes :) Mr Friction Made sure the two met..:) And poor Debuf could not stop it.. ;D

GuyPerfect

• Mary Poppins
  • Titan Staff
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2012, 12:59:12 AM »
Mr. Friction didn't happen to be using Teleport Foe, did he?

Avenger Man

• Minion
« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2012, 03:48:59 AM »
Actually,Horrible was hovering above Mr Friction at the entrance of the Hero base. Mr Friction then hit him with a hold...That dropped him right into a drone..:)

Avenger Man

• Minion
« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2012, 03:56:27 PM »
DRAIN SWITCH II had a bad day ala MR FRICTION. ;D

Avenger Man

• Minion
« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2012, 08:50:18 AM »
This is my lvl 46 Scrapper. I am making him before it all ends on Nov 30th..Here My toon Le Tarot stands over the dead toon Mark of the Dead..Mark of the Dead had a bad day..My Heavy killed him..lol

Avenger Man

• Minion
« Reply #7 on: October 28, 2012, 09:02:05 AM »
Here Mr Friction gets a kill on Muchas Moracas...Muchas Moracas had a bad day. 8)

Avenger Man

• Minion
« Reply #8 on: October 28, 2012, 09:43:44 AM »
There is a toon that just does not handle defeat well.Mad Twig tried to TP me out of the base and do a team gank on me..So,I TP'd her inside the base....lol! Mad Twig had a bad day! ;)

Avenger Man

• Minion
« Reply #9 on: October 28, 2012, 10:44:49 AM »
If You are nice to me..I will be nice to you..But, If you are rude to me, and back stabbing, and very un hero like...I will get on my villain Chaos Monkey and come and make an example out of you..Just like I did to the Hero Fez-Zik. I normally do not kill a hero with my villain..I am a hero at heart..But, in this case, since Fez-Zik was rude, I made an example of him..Fez-Zik had a bad day.

Avenger Man

• Minion
« Reply #10 on: October 28, 2012, 11:02:28 AM »
And yes...I destroyed Fez and got the Rep and a drop...Do not Fck with the eagles unless you know how to fly Fez.. ;) 

GuyPerfect

• Mary Poppins
  • Titan Staff
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #11 on: October 28, 2012, 04:22:56 PM »
Sooner or later, I'm sure you'll venture out of sight of the heavies and drones and defeat someone on your own. I'm sure someone's rooting for you!

Avenger Man

• Minion
« Reply #12 on: October 28, 2012, 05:16:31 PM »
Oh..I have the 400 kill badge on all of my main toons...I reallly rarely ever team, so the majority of all the kills registered are mine and mine alone..solo..If you would like me to post my images of my solo kills of the games so called self pro-claimed best, I shall..Funny, You seem a bit intimidated Guy.Nothing new to me..Come see me in RV before the 30th.I shall help you confront your fears. ;)

Here is a new one...Ganker Hornet had a bad day ala Avengr Man. ;D

Avenger Man

• Minion
« Reply #13 on: October 28, 2012, 06:05:32 PM »
And let us not forget that Avenger is in RV just about everday kicking villian narcisistic azz..I get several kills a day on Avenger alone...Yet..When was the last time anyone killed Avenger? Hmmm? Anyone? Anyone? (Anyone can say anything which is why I provide pictures as proof of what I say..I exspect the same)Right...Nobody has killed Avenger..Nobody..And when anyone ever did it was because a team of seven other villains was helpng them. I am the arena Heavy Weight Champion in COH.That title still stands...I am the PVP farmer.If you wish to challenge me..The Champ...You must pay my arena fee of 500 mill just to be taken seriously.Otherwise I have noobs lined up out the door.Most quality players and other farmers have that amount readily and easily available.That or we play for purps and PVP IO's...Just like any farmer I charge you for the privledge.Yet what I farm is you..Now,when you are ready and if you are not a poor toon..Then pay my arena fee and we shall battle..Until then I will post pics as proof of what I say.. ;)

Avenger Man

• Minion
« Reply #14 on: October 28, 2012, 07:03:09 PM »
The Love Bat had a bad say ala Mr Friction..Kinda looks like he was hit with a bat..lol  ;D

GuyPerfect

• Mary Poppins
  • Titan Staff
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #15 on: October 28, 2012, 08:20:03 PM »
I have the 400 kill badge on all of my main toons [...] Funny, You seem a bit intimidated Guy.Nothing new to me.. [...]

Avenger Man

• Minion
« Reply #16 on: October 29, 2012, 08:39:33 AM »
Funny, never see "Bob the Bio Hazard" in Freedom RV or Virtue, or any of the Kick Ball or PVP zones or Arena tournaments..PVE is one thing Guy. PVP is an entirely differn't story. Start posting pics of current toons you have killed in a live zone like I do. Just posting a static pic of badges is a fail. Nice photo shop of a static image that can be copy, cut, and pasted from any media image of said badge..My live zone pics of current hostile opposition is a differen't animal and a more real platform. ;) In all reality Guy , if you try and bring that MM into RV without a team to back you up...I gurantee you will have a bad day. Where as Avenger can be in a zone full of enemy opposition completely solo and thrive.

So, I will leave you with this recent pic of a battle I had with Kimcety last night..She had a bad day. Or should I say -"She had a bad night" lol!  ;)

« Last Edit: October 29, 2012, 08:48:03 AM by Avenger Man »

GuyPerfect

• Mary Poppins
  • Titan Staff
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #17 on: October 29, 2012, 03:29:30 PM »
Just posting a static pic of badges is a fail. Nice photo shop of a static image that can be copy, cut, and pasted from any media image of said badge..

I just won a bet for forecasting that one. (-:

Anyhow, seeing as how this thread has been reported, it's time for a Public Service Announcement. This isn't about you specifically, Avenger Man, but as a general guide for all users of this forum.

The Titan Network message boards have a live-and-let-live policy regarding the content of posts, so long as they are civil and respectful to other members of the community. Playful teasing and one-up-manship are perfectly fine as long as they don't reach spammerific proportions, though there is a line that can be crossed by taking it too far. This becomes a sticky issue when PvP is brought into the equation, since the whole point of PvP is to be better than other members by beating them down by the might of one's own fist.

At the end of the day, "talking smack" or calling out other players on their perceived deficiencies (including by posting screenshots of their characters being defeated in PvP) are considered unsportsmanlike, and as it pertains to this forum, they are considered uncivil as well. As such, I have to ask everyone to refrain from making posts characterized by such content, and that from here on out such posts will be subject to moderation.

Let's keep this place clean for everybody, especially with the scheduled End of Days quickly approaching. (-: