Author Topic: To the Pain...  (Read 25065 times)

TimtheEnchanter

• Elite Boss
  • There are some who call me... Tim?
Re: To the Pain...
« Reply #80 on: October 26, 2012, 10:06:14 PM »
I don't know if I can listen to Mr. Loaf after the way he brutalized "America the Beautiful" in Ohio, today. I'm not particularly conservative, but I would vote whatever way he wanted me to, just so he NEVER did that again!

I just watched a clip of it... really couldn't figure out what the heck was going on. How many people were singing at this thing? Almost seemed like he intentionally went into mockery mode, out of some sense of dissent, but that's probably wishful thinking. 'course, I also can't imagine Meat being a conservative in a million years. Seriously? He brings dildo cannons to his concerts. (which also makes it equally weird that Romney would even WANT his endorsement)

dwturducken

• Elite Boss
  • Now available in stereo
« Reply #81 on: October 26, 2012, 10:11:47 PM »
I was unaware of the... new use for what I assume were originally t-shirt cannons. I can't say I'm not a fan, but I tend to make my own political decisions. I don't want to go any further, as we've done surprisingly well at not getting into political snit fests on this forum. :)
I wouldn't use the word "replace," but there's no word for "take over for you and make everything better almost immediately," so we just say "replace."

Ammon

• Team Wildcard
  • Boss
  • UK marketing guy and City of Heroes addict
« Reply #82 on: October 26, 2012, 10:16:52 PM »
Okay, I'll post up a quick guide that anyone can refer to later.
Just to add that I did post a guide to writing with search engines in mind - http://www.cohtitan.com/forum/index.php/topic,5980

TimtheEnchanter

• Elite Boss
  • There are some who call me... Tim?
« Reply #83 on: October 26, 2012, 10:19:59 PM »
I was unaware of the... new use for what I assume were originally t-shirt cannons. I can't say I'm not a fan, but I tend to make my own political decisions. I don't want to go any further, as we've done surprisingly well at not getting into political snit fests on this forum. :)

LOL well yeah, they are the T-shirt cannons, but I was referring to their conspicuous shape.  8)

dwturducken

• Elite Boss
  • Now available in stereo
« Reply #84 on: October 26, 2012, 10:20:53 PM »
Just to add that I did post a guide to writing with search engines in mind - http://www.cohtitan.com/forum/index.php/topic,5980

I read most of it (skimmed past the links for later). Well laid out. I, for one, will be doing some writing this weekend. :)
I wouldn't use the word "replace," but there's no word for "take over for you and make everything better almost immediately," so we just say "replace."

Victoria Victrix

• Team Wildcard
  • Elite Boss
  • If you don't try, you have failed.
    • Mercedes Lackey
« Reply #85 on: October 26, 2012, 11:51:57 PM »
Well, Commissar Belladonna Aura is the Commissar of External Liaison and the Information Officer.  It seemed appropriate to lead off with her.

I will quite willingly accept submissions to the CCCP site, and in the interest of making things as diverse as possible, select "who" among the comrades is "responsible" for the post.  (Heck, I can populate the Duty Roster with a crapton of sock puppets....)  However, in the interest of making things look as if they are coming from as many people as possible, and in the interest of increasing our Google presence by cross-linking, I would strongly suggest you use your own blogs, Wordpress sites, Reddit, etc for posting.  Then crosslink like crazy.  See Ammon's well-written advice:   http://www.cohtitan.com/forum/index.php/topic,5980
I will go down with this ship.  I won't put my hands up in surrender.  There will be no white flag above my door.  I'm in love, and always will be.  Dido