Author Topic: Just a couple of quick thoughts, etc....  (Read 857 times)

Ixontes

• Underling
Just a couple of quick thoughts, etc....
« on: October 21, 2012, 04:39:26 PM »
First and foremost.....Why not double XP from here on out???

Next......
I have played this game for about 5 years and just within the past 2 weeks leveled up one of my characters on one of my accounts to 50. I know this may sound cheesy but I think it is because I enjoyed the game just to enjoy it, and not for leveling, grinding, hours of endless missions, etc.... I have 2 accounts. One has a level 50, a few level 30s, and a bunch of 10s and 20s, the other (newer one), I have a level 43, and a bunch of >30 toons. I play just to enjoy the game and get away from the anxiety of life. Just wanted to share this.

Rotten Luck

• Elite Boss
  • "I'd rather go out a hero than a coward."
Re: Just a couple of quick thoughts, etc....
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2012, 04:47:28 PM »
That how I was.  Rotten Luck was the first I got to 50 and beyond.  Now that I'm stuck on Free setting those Incarnate abilities are locked out.
One way or another... Heroes will fly again!

Copper Cockroach

• Boss
  • Phoenix Project: 2D Art Lead
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2012, 08:22:37 PM »
Yeah, I was wondering about this. I know they can only run one "event" at a time... but why not run the game on Perma-Double XP Mode during the week, and switch to Holiday Events or Invasions on the weekends?

Kaiser Tarantula

• Elite Boss
  • @Nerva
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2012, 09:11:12 PM »
For what it's worth, Double XP is on permanently on Beta server for the rest of the game's life, according to Arbiter Curry.