Author Topic: ((completed)) still on the prowl for ONE more voice  (Read 5749 times)

DrakeGrimm

• Elite Boss
Re: looking for thug voices for a video (just for fun)
« Reply #20 on: October 08, 2012, 10:50:28 PM »
It made you laugh. The clip did its job. ;)

Yeah. I do some decent 'thug' voices. Still working on my 'hero' voice skills though. Apparently my voice is predisposed to villainous monologuing? <.<
We are the crazy ones, the mavericks, the dreamers, the forgotten sons. We color outside the lines for fun. We are the crazy ones! - "The Crazy Ones," Stellar Revival

"We put ourselves in "the attitude of heroes"--and we all became a little more heroic." - VV

TimtheEnchanter

• Elite Boss
  • There are some who call me... Tim?
Re: still on the prowl for ONE more voice
« Reply #21 on: October 13, 2012, 07:57:56 PM »
I can easily eliminate this whole scene if I absolutely have to, but I'm still looking for one more voice, for a more serious role. Can be male or female, and can be a natural voice. Doesn't have to be one that is made up.

Victoria Victrix

• Team Wildcard
  • Elite Boss
  • If you don't try, you have failed.
    • Mercedes Lackey
« Reply #22 on: October 14, 2012, 02:34:38 AM »
I can easily eliminate this whole scene if I absolutely have to, but I'm still looking for one more voice, for a more serious role. Can be male or female, and can be a natural voice. Doesn't have to be one that is made up.

You want a real life female voicer?  I'm pretty sure our podcast narrator will record for you.
I will go down with this ship.  I won't put my hands up in surrender.  There will be no white flag above my door.  I'm in love, and always will be.  Dido

DrakeGrimm

• Elite Boss
« Reply #23 on: October 14, 2012, 02:39:52 AM »

Can we get some more information on this?
We are the crazy ones, the mavericks, the dreamers, the forgotten sons. We color outside the lines for fun. We are the crazy ones! - "The Crazy Ones," Stellar Revival

"We put ourselves in "the attitude of heroes"--and we all became a little more heroic." - VV

TimtheEnchanter

• Elite Boss
« Reply #24 on: October 14, 2012, 03:00:46 AM »
You want a real life female voicer?  I'm pretty sure our podcast narrator will record for you.

Yep, it can be a real female voice.

Can we get some more information on this?

Pocket D patron. Tough. A bit drunk. Voice of reason.

And, I'm approaching another imaginary deadline, as I'd like to have this out before Unity Event #2 next weekend (which I sadly won't be around for) so I have about 4 days left.

Though, Drake, if I've got another bite on the line, I'll let VV's compatriot have at this, since I've already got some voices from you in this. (found a spot for 2 of the recordings now :) )

Victoria Victrix

• Team Wildcard
  • Elite Boss
    • Mercedes Lackey
« Reply #25 on: October 14, 2012, 03:11:36 AM »
Talking to her now.

She says yes.  PMing you contact info, doubling to your ingame toon

I will go down with this ship.  I won't put my hands up in surrender.  There will be no white flag above my door.  I'm in love, and always will be.  Dido

TimtheEnchanter

• Elite Boss
« Reply #26 on: October 14, 2012, 04:37:34 AM »
Talking to her now.

She says yes.  PMing you contact info, doubling to your ingame toon

TYVM, to both of you!  :)

therain93

• Elite Boss
« Reply #27 on: October 15, 2012, 07:03:31 PM »
A sample excerpt for what you're looking for would be a bit helpful, be it one-liners for the mob or a brief statement that could be pulled together for the "villain".
@Texarkana - March 5, 2004 - December 1, 2012 -- Imageshack |-| Youtube
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You don't know what it's like.... |-| Book One. Chapter one...

DrakeGrimm

• Elite Boss
Re: ((completed)) still on the prowl for ONE more voice
« Reply #28 on: October 17, 2012, 05:29:20 AM »
A bit late, but I thought I'd chime in and state that by all means, I'm fine with VV's compatriot taking the spot. Glad to see this project got filled.  Can't wait to see/hear a finished product.

Victoria Victrix

• Team Wildcard
  • Elite Boss
    • Mercedes Lackey
Re: ((completed)) still on the prowl for ONE more voice
« Reply #29 on: October 17, 2012, 05:36:54 AM »
Our professional voicer for Secret World Chronicles (and CoH player) Veronica Giguere volunteered for the final voice for this, and as it happened it allows her to voice and portray her own favorite toon, which made her very happy.  Looking forward to the result.