Author Topic: The Perfect Eulogy?  (Read 1886 times)

Riff

• Lieutenant
The Perfect Eulogy?
« on: October 05, 2012, 12:10:34 PM »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7HKoqNJtMTQ

Just thought this might be a good soundtrack to a SaveCoH movie. Popular and might get some Celebrity Awareness of the movement.

sadly I can't volunteer for this one because apart from anything else I don't have the wossnames to make movies so just throwing it out there as a potential marketing/message campaign

Mindscythe

• Lieutenant
  • "Any world is what you make of it."
    • SoR Radio
Re: The Perfect Eulogy?
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2012, 01:58:06 PM »
I still believe it's not yet time for a eulogy. There's no death, there's only defeat, and all we need is a wakie or a helpful teammate and we'll be right back up and ready to continue on. :)
"Radio... Radio... RADIO FREE OPPORTUNITY!"

http://www.profj.org/theradiospeaks/

Heat Guard

• Minion
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2012, 05:05:13 PM »
I still believe it's not yet time for a eulogy. There's no death, there's only defeat, and all we need is a wakie or a helpful teammate and we'll be right back up and ready to continue on. :)
This, maybe a Rad teammate so Mutation will make us stronger right from the get go.

Victoria Victrix

• Team Wildcard
  • Elite Boss
  • If you don't try, you have failed.
    • Mercedes Lackey
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2012, 12:54:53 AM »
This, maybe a Rad teammate so Mutation will make us stronger right from the get go.

I have rads....but I can I first use your dead body to blow them the f*** up?
I will go down with this ship.  I won't put my hands up in surrender.  There will be no white flag above my door.  I'm in love, and always will be.  Dido

DrakeGrimm

• Elite Boss
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2012, 12:56:40 AM »

Oh VV. You can always use me to blow up the enemy! What are friends' corpses for?
We are the crazy ones, the mavericks, the dreamers, the forgotten sons. We color outside the lines for fun. We are the crazy ones! - "The Crazy Ones," Stellar Revival

"We put ourselves in "the attitude of heroes"--and we all became a little more heroic." - VV

Heat Guard

• Minion
« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2012, 06:13:34 AM »
VV, you've teamed with me and know me from the channels, my purpose on teams is just FOR that reason! Just don't forget to pop [Vengeance] before rezzing me.