Author Topic: Korean Kibun  (Read 61393 times)

Felderburg

• Ask me how I got this title!
  • Elite Boss
  • Personal text? What's that?
Re: Korean Kibun
« Reply #140 on: October 09, 2012, 04:43:29 PM »
*nods*  Sounds like the target audience wouldn't care.  Roger that, consider that idea ditched.

I think it's still worth a shot.
I used CIT before they even joined the Titan network! But then I left for a long ol' time, and came back. Now I edit the wiki.

I'm working on sorting the Lore AMAs so that questions are easily found and linked: http://paragonwiki.com/wiki/Lore_AMA/Sorted Tell me what you think!

Pinnacle: The only server that faceplants before a fight! Member of the Pinnacle RP Congress (People's Elf of the CCCP); formerly @The Holy Flame

Mister Bison

• Elite Boss
  • *psychotic grin*
« Reply #141 on: October 09, 2012, 08:25:59 PM »
I think it's still worth a shot.
I think it's still worth waiting before making this move, make less edgy things first.
Yeeessss....

Victoria Victrix

• Team Wildcard
  • Elite Boss
  • If you don't try, you have failed.
    • Mercedes Lackey
« Reply #142 on: October 10, 2012, 01:09:11 AM »
Let's see what things look like after Nov 2.

Anybody got any more ideas what can be done within the platform of kibun?  Gonna print and mail that first letter, since everyone seems good with it.
I will go down with this ship.  I won't put my hands up in surrender.  There will be no white flag above my door.  I'm in love, and always will be.  Dido

Segev

• Plan Z: Interim Producer
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #143 on: October 10, 2012, 04:03:45 AM »
Anybody got any more ideas what can be done within the platform of kibun?
Only a mostly not serious one at the moment: Invite Kim and his wife to your home for dinner, and hope the present they bring is the IP.

Gonna print and mail that first letter, since everyone seems good with it.
Go for it! ^_^_v

Mantic

• Boss
« Reply #144 on: October 10, 2012, 05:27:06 AM »
If that theory is right, Turjan, then I wonder how NCSoft would feel about somebody approaching them with a mobile ap game idea for CoH that required the base game to still be running for it to "work."

Devious.

I like.

Tiberian Fiend

• Minion
  • Canis tiberius
« Reply #145 on: October 10, 2012, 07:38:43 AM »
According to my extensive research on the ancient and noble Korean culture, they're terrified of electric fans.  We should send them the scary Western-style fans without timers and threaten to keep sending them until they give CoH back.
The Titantic Tiberian Fiend