Author Topic: [INFO] Today I received/Spent a reward token  (Read 4029 times)

angelo.pampalone

• Underling
[INFO] Today I received/Spent a reward token
« on: October 02, 2012, 11:44:29 AM »
As the title say today I received my montly reward token as every other month.  :o
Indeed I was assuming that I will not receive Tokens nor Stipend.

therain93

• Elite Boss
Re: [INFO] Today I received/Spent a reward token
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2012, 12:03:21 PM »
it was temporarily suspended for about 2 weeks when the announcement was first made, but it has been running since then.
@Texarkana - March 5, 2004 - December 1, 2012 -- Imageshack |-| Youtube
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You don't know what it's like.... |-| Book One. Chapter one...

QuantumHero

• Elite Boss
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2012, 12:12:46 PM »
Its automated

I got my VIP allotment and used it to buy beast mastery.

Its bitter sweet a power set I have always wanted to try (but there was always something else on sale at the market) purchased with points received now  :'(

Pinnacle was my original server right after launch so I decided to create an actual Quantum Hero

Beast Mastery and Time Manipulation

Her wolves are No Surrender, Paragon Backer, ad Hero Forever.  The birds are all tinted red and she has phoenix wings.  Oh and her bio is our Urls.

It seemed fitting
If given two roads that lead no where good...stop using roads and carve your own path.

Knightslayer

• Elite Boss
    • Monster Game!
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2012, 12:26:06 PM »
I got my VIP allotment and used it to buy beast mastery.

Its bitter sweet a power set I have always wanted to try (but there was always something else on sale at the market) purchased with points received now  :'(

We can also spend points again then?
I bought about 4k of them shortly before the cut off date for refunds, so being able to spend them would be very nice!

angelo.pampalone

• Underling
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2012, 12:33:40 PM »
Thatr is a great news, now I'm waiting my stipend

Copper Cockroach

• Boss
  • Phoenix Project: 2D Art Lead
« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2012, 01:51:25 PM »
We can also spend points again then?
I bought about 4k of them shortly before the cut off date for refunds, so being able to spend them would be very nice!

As far as I know, If you've got 'em you can spend 'em as usual. Unfortunately the only way to get points now is from a VIP monthly stipend.

Knightslayer

• Elite Boss
    • Monster Game!
« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2012, 01:59:15 PM »
As far as I know, If you've got 'em you can spend 'em as usual. Unfortunately the only way to get points now is from a VIP monthly stipend.
Ah, I got an error when I tried to spend some shortly after everything got cancelled. Maybe it was just hating on me, I'll try again when I get home. :P

therain93

• Elite Boss
« Reply #7 on: October 02, 2012, 05:03:33 PM »
I have been able to successfully purchase Staff Fighting, Water Blast, and Nature, as well as a bunch of the Super Packs with some left over points (no vr panther though!)
@Texarkana - March 5, 2004 - December 1, 2012 -- Imageshack |-| Youtube
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You don't know what it's like.... |-| Book One. Chapter one...

Copper Cockroach

• Boss
  • Phoenix Project: 2D Art Lead
« Reply #8 on: October 02, 2012, 05:22:20 PM »
I was actually in the Market trying to buy new Points when the hammer came down. The Market suddenly got all wacky and unresponsive, and when I went to the Forums to see if anyone else was having problems, there was the announcement. Delightful.

Clave Dark 5

• Elite Boss
« Reply #9 on: October 02, 2012, 05:25:18 PM »
I had a bunch of points on the market when we were told the game was closing, so I decided to use mine to buy some purples for a newish 50 I was working on, and I didn't have any problems.  Maybe I was one of the lucky ones?  I've been back since and bought a couple of small things - can't remember what - and was able to do that as well.

FYI.
"What you say is rather profound, and probably erroneous." - Joseph Conrad

Roderick

• Minion
« Reply #10 on: October 02, 2012, 05:44:05 PM »
Ah, I got an error when I tried to spend some shortly after everything got cancelled. Maybe it was just hating on me, I'll try again when I get home. :P

You can only buy things that were on the market on or before Aug 31st. The market automatically adds scheduled items at the appropriate times (If you check, you can find Bio Armor, Cybertech costume pieces, and SSA 2.4 on the Market, all "new" since Aug 31), however the system doesn't automatically add the SKUs for those items - that has to be done by hand - and if you try to buy the new stuff, you get an error message.

Spending of points was never locked down; only the purchase of VIP subscriptions and new points were.

TimtheEnchanter

• Elite Boss
  • There are some who call me... Tim?
« Reply #11 on: October 02, 2012, 06:06:01 PM »
Finally got the party pack dances.  8) About all I was going to try to do with 400.

Thanks for the heads up about this. I thought the whole thing was permanently disabled.

Aggelakis

• Elite Boss
« Reply #12 on: October 03, 2012, 12:47:35 AM »
Yeah, I got my veteran stipend/token a few days ago. I spent a bunch of points on four powersets I hadn't gotten around to getting yet. I still have about 3k points left, and I have no idea what to get. Cyberpunk costume pieces and Bio Armor are taunting me terribly in the character creator. Damn you, NCsoft! *shakes tiny fist of rage*
Bob Dole!! Bob Dole. Bob Dole! Bob Dole. Bob Dole. Bob Dole... Bob Dole... Bob... Dole...... Bob...

ParagonWiki
OuroPortal

dwturducken

• Elite Boss
  • Now available in stereo
« Reply #13 on: October 03, 2012, 02:30:16 AM »
"Cyberpunk?" Steampunk? I got my stipend, but I was saving it for Titan Weapons, assuming that another would come in the next week, since my account has always renewed around the 10th of the month.  Now, I have to step back and reconsider...
I wouldn't use the word "replace," but there's no word for "take over for you and make everything better almost immediately," so we just say "replace."

Aggelakis

• Elite Boss
« Reply #14 on: October 03, 2012, 03:12:14 AM »
No. Cyberpunk. Go look in the costume creator. They're there, but they're not activated on the Paragon Market so you can't buy them.
Bob Dole!! Bob Dole. Bob Dole! Bob Dole. Bob Dole. Bob Dole... Bob Dole... Bob... Dole...... Bob...

ParagonWiki
OuroPortal

TimtheEnchanter

• Elite Boss
  • There are some who call me... Tim?
« Reply #15 on: October 03, 2012, 03:14:01 AM »
So, is there anything else really worth doing with 400?

If nothing else, I can finally rock out with the Capesters PROPERLY.

dwturducken

• Elite Boss
  • Now available in stereo
« Reply #16 on: October 03, 2012, 03:30:43 AM »
No. Cyberpunk. Go look in the costume creator. They're there, but they're not activated on the Paragon Market so you can't buy them.

<beats fists on the ground>
I wouldn't use the word "replace," but there's no word for "take over for you and make everything better almost immediately," so we just say "replace."