Author Topic: Uncalled for post on Titan Networks twitter !!!!  (Read 1014 times)

Dark-Eve

• Underling
Uncalled for post on Titan Networks twitter !!!!
« on: September 26, 2012, 03:40:20 AM »
Ok someone needs to really explain this one, why was this crap posted on titan networks twitter? it don't help our cause any in fact it can hurt it, It undermines all the hard work and effort put forth toward saving CoH, We are in the online community's eye right now, any bad thing can kill all our efforts

TonyV

• Titan Staff
  • Elite Boss
    • Paragon Wiki
Re: Uncalled for post on Titan Networks twitter !!!!
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2012, 04:02:00 AM »
It was a joke, folks.  I didn't post it, but I know who did, and they were kidding.  It's just a tiny measure of catharsis, a little steam blown off.  And even if thousands of people took it seriously and did this, the worst-case net result will be that a Facebook moderator looks at it and says, "That's not offensive..." and goes on about their day.  I understand where you're coming from, but I'm giving people a little more leeway than I normally do because of the situation.  If it had said, "Let's go burn down the corporate HQ!" then I would have deleted it.  As it is, I'm not too upset about it.

I'm going to proactively lock the thread, because I don't want this to devolve into a bunch of, "This is outrageous!" "Lighten up!" "We're doomed!" "Don't be so srs bsns!" posts.  If you're mad about it, I'm sorry, but really, if this is the worst misstep we've taken so far given all that we're going through, that makes me pretty optimistic.  :)