Author Topic: Siege Mode: The Wall Cracks  (Read 6624 times)

DrakeGrimm

• Elite Boss
Re: Siege Mode: The Wall Cracks
« Reply #20 on: September 30, 2012, 05:38:27 AM »
...excuse me a moment. I think there's some onions in here or something...

Well done.
We are the crazy ones, the mavericks, the dreamers, the forgotten sons. We color outside the lines for fun. We are the crazy ones! - "The Crazy Ones," Stellar Revival

"We put ourselves in "the attitude of heroes"--and we all became a little more heroic." - VV

Jetfire99

• Lieutenant
« Reply #21 on: September 30, 2012, 05:42:13 AM »
sorry... I mean here  :P

http://cohtube.blogspot.com/2012/09/httpwww_30.html

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XYCzzASwWrQ

Thanks for posting this. It's nice I need to get my char in on some of these videos.

I'm Embyron normally in AP 33 on Virtu up on the steps normally with the Davis family chars. I may vanish at times but I never stopped thinking.  I always look in once and a while and I always see I'm never alone. It's funny in the end I picked my Preotorian to hold vigil  but it fits. Doomed world everything is so hopeless there but many fight against what seems to be fate to keep what they see is hope alive.  Wake up chompers the final curtain call ain't hit yet! Ditch that Cole-aid and get chomping!

Victoria Victrix

• Team Wildcard
  • Elite Boss
  • If you don't try, you have failed.
    • Mercedes Lackey
« Reply #22 on: September 30, 2012, 09:51:48 AM »
TimTheEnchanter's vid is now embedded on the front page of my website

( www.mercedeslackey.com )
I will go down with this ship.  I won't put my hands up in surrender.  There will be no white flag above my door.  I'm in love, and always will be.  Dido

therain93

• Elite Boss
« Reply #23 on: September 30, 2012, 02:42:38 PM »
Can't auto-queue in-game macros, so you would need an external macro system. At which point you might not be able to make it loop properly.

I know the gaming keyboard I have has macros that I could use, but I can't loop them.. so I'd have to basically do:
em holdtorch
afk blahblah
wait 5 minutes
em holdtorch
afk blahblah
wait 5 minutes
etc. for like.. 8 hours.

You can't auto-queue a macro.

Anyway, someone (the_Hunter_JLJ) posted this and it works well:

/macro VIGIL "maxinactivefps 1$$e HoldTorch$$afk - Vigil to help Save COH - Titan.SaveCOH.com"

so then it will be a button your tool bar that you can just click to activate.

Edit:  an I'm in to the end!
@Texarkana - March 5, 2004 - December 1, 2012 -- Imageshack |-| Youtube
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You don't know what it's like.... |-| Book One. Chapter one...

blue storm

• Boss
  • #savecoh
    • Freedom Academy
« Reply #24 on: September 30, 2012, 03:09:40 PM »

Whatever the end, I'll be there... NCSoft has already lost, because we stand proud and united... the COH spirit will prevail.
--

Rae

• Elite Boss
  • Journo/PR: The Phoenix Project
« Reply #25 on: September 30, 2012, 05:12:14 PM »

/macro VIGIL "maxinactivefps 1$$e HoldTorch$$afk - Vigil to help Save COH - Titan.SaveCOH.com"

Thanks so much for this :)
--
@Vandellia
Virtue - Vandellia / Unseen Scarlet

Twitter: @Skybloopink

Dr Shadow

• Lieutenant
  • Dr Shadow Champion server/ @Leila_L twitter
« Reply #26 on: September 30, 2012, 06:36:32 PM »
Thanks from me as well!
Dr Shadow- Champion Server @Leila_L twitter

Heat Guard

• Minion
« Reply #27 on: September 30, 2012, 08:03:54 PM »
From the begining, I, along with several others, have tried diligently to keep hopes up, pointing to threads both here and on the CoH forums, posting links, repeating anything good that I've heard.  During the last week or so the lack of any news to repeat, among many other things stacking up started to give me some very not happy thoughts about the fight for the game.

I never stopped linking or trying to keep spirits up on the channels I talk on, but I think my low spirits showed through no matter how I tried not letting it.  Then Tim released his video.  After getting ambushed by those onion slicing ninjas I thought to myself, 'Self, this fight is far from over. Pop a Breakfree, Blue, Green, and for the fun of it a red and get back to the fight!'  That was one of the best videos I've seen so far and did just the trick (the fact that I saw Heat in it may or may not have been part of it) but I know I wasn't the only one affected by it.  Then TA's blog about the dev dinner.  If I wasn't already back, that would have finished it.  This hero is back at full strength and have my MoG on auto.

I've been involved with nightly TF's on Pinn, mostly ITF's, and keeping the weekly PvP events going.  Besides any news coming our way, and those inspirational videos, I think one of the easiest but maybe crucial things we can do is to keep active on the game as well as saving the game.  Just simple teaming has raised spirits that I've seen with my own eyes.  We are heroes, we didn't become that way cause we never got knocked down.  We became them for refusing to stay down when it happened.  Stand up again, fight, talk with fellow players, don't let the feelings of despair and sorrow keep you down.  Come over to Pinn if you want more people to talk to, we're usually too drunk to know we just met you!
« Last Edit: October 01, 2012, 08:54:02 PM by Heat Guard »

DrakeGrimm

• Elite Boss
« Reply #28 on: October 01, 2012, 01:29:48 AM »
Keep up the rallying cry guys!

This is our city. We are heroes. This is what we do.
We are the crazy ones, the mavericks, the dreamers, the forgotten sons. We color outside the lines for fun. We are the crazy ones! - "The Crazy Ones," Stellar Revival

"We put ourselves in "the attitude of heroes"--and we all became a little more heroic." - VV