Author Topic: Call to action(?): More missing Paragon Wiki information that needs to be saved!  (Read 28505 times)

Blondeshell

• Elite Boss
I've got all of the contacts prior to Issue 24 Beta either done or to a point that the stuff that's not there isn't that important.

I'm working through Mr. G now (first arc is done), but we'll need to have a male character run through it to get some of the gender-specific dialogue, especially from Dean MacArthur. (I don't have a male character high enough to do that content.) There's also some other branching dialogue and optional outcomes to fill in, primarily related to what heppens if you choose not to do certain objectives or talk to certain people.

I hope to have Mr. G's other two arcs done early enough that there will be time for other people to do these run-throughs.

As of this post, there are 162.5 hours left...  :(

eabrace

• Titan Moderator
  • Elite Boss
I've got all of the contacts prior to Issue 24 Beta either done or to a point that the stuff that's not there isn't that important.
Woohoo!

I'm going to be going through the text that VV's sent me so far to see if there are any little tidbits that might have been missed or alternate text based on a character's individual history today.
Titan Twitter broadcasting at 5.000 mWh and growing.
Titan Facebook

Paragon Wiki admin
I was once being interviewed by Barbara Walters...In between two of the segments she asked me..."But what would you do if the doctor gave you only six months to live?" I said, "Type faster." - Isaac Asimov

Hotaru

• Lieutenant
  • Just a demo-loving fool in the Far East...
Okay, new guy here but trying to do my part. I noticed a lot of the morality stuff was missing, so I've been snagging as much of that as I can recently. I've got almost all the 20-29 Rogue and Villain alignment stuff from R.I, I'm still working on the 30-39 alignments of the same, and I've got the 20-29 and 30-39 Hero morality missions. I'm probably not the only one doing this, but better safe than sorry. I'll sort it all out in December (screenied and demo-ed, so it might take a while).

Blondeshell

• Elite Boss
I hadn't touched any of the alignment/morality missions at all, and I'm not aware of anyone else who had, either, so I appreciate your work at it.

Blondeshell

• Elite Boss
Ok, Mr. G's story arc are done with one pass on a female character. Another run should be done on a male character (which I don't have in that level range) to get other gender-specific dialogue from Dean MacArthur.

Some other things to capture/watch for are:

Criminals of War
Steal a Vanguard Helicopter
  • Does Dean MacArthur say anything as a [Caption] if you didn't previously do his story arc?
  • What happens if you choose to attack Commander Anders?
  • What happens if you choose to kill the Vanguard Operative?
Attack Vanguard's Prison Base
  • What happens with the IDF if you choose not to rescue Commander Gerard?
Arrange your first meeting
  • Does the cutscene change if you didn't talk to Dean MacArthur before the previous mission?
The End of a Yin
Part One: Hostages
  • Can Psimon Omega be properly contacted during this mission to offer any help?
Finale: Choosing the Inevitable
  • How are dialogue and events different if you choose to hand over Mr. G instead of fighting the Vanguard?

Felderburg

• Ask me how I got this title!
  • Elite Boss
  • Personal text? What's that?
I've just noticed that there's a lot of missing conversation options in Mr. G's missions: http://paragonwiki.com/wiki/Mr._G_%28Primal_Earth%29
I used CIT before they even joined the Titan network! But then I left for a long ol' time, and came back. Now I edit the wiki.

I'm working on sorting the Lore AMAs so that questions are easily found and linked: http://paragonwiki.com/wiki/Lore_AMA/Sorted Tell me what you think!

Pinnacle: The only server that faceplants before a fight! Member of the Pinnacle RP Congress (People's Elf of the CCCP); formerly @The Holy Flame

Blondeshell

• Elite Boss
I've just noticed that there's a lot of missing conversation options in Mr. G's missions: http://paragonwiki.com/wiki/Mr._G_%28Primal_Earth%29

Hence the post directly before yours.  ;)

I've finished Sgt. Schorr now, so all of the major work is done on contacts since Issue 21. Woo!!

Felderburg

• Ask me how I got this title!
  • Elite Boss
  • Personal text? What's that?
Hence the post directly before yours.  ;)

+1 for paying attention.

There doesn't seem to be a Zenith Hoverbot picture on the Council/Robots page.

Also, sorry if my making random "This is missing!" posts comes off poorly, but I don't have the time / ability right now to really play very much, so I'm just noting what I see as I glance at the wiki from time to time.
I used CIT before they even joined the Titan network! But then I left for a long ol' time, and came back. Now I edit the wiki.

I'm working on sorting the Lore AMAs so that questions are easily found and linked: http://paragonwiki.com/wiki/Lore_AMA/Sorted Tell me what you think!

Pinnacle: The only server that faceplants before a fight! Member of the Pinnacle RP Congress (People's Elf of the CCCP); formerly @The Holy Flame

Scorpius

• Underling
Hi, everyone, should've posted earlier to avoid duplicated work but I've been working on morality / alignment missions (just all text, no screenshots though)

Here's what I have:
9 x Rogue Isles Villain/Rogue 20-29 missions (only collected ROGUE side)
An Unearthly Shard
Auction Notice
Curse of The Curious Mook
Interrogation Results
Nearby Sobbing Scrapyarder
Slag Golems Brain
Smooth Metal
Stuttered Plea for Help
Vial of Pulsating Liquid
(MISSING & probably won't get to: An Annotated Cookbook)

6 x (and more soon) Paragon City Rogue 20-29 Missions
A Compromising Photograph
A Disproportionate Package
A Good Beating
Long Protected Armor
Nocturnal Oneiromancies
Under the Table Job

4 x (and MAYBE more if have time) Rogue Isles Vigilante 20-29 Missions
A Trashcan Set on Vibrate
Squawk from an Arachnos Headset
Reams of Scientific Gibberish
Your Friend Sabre Called

1 x Rogue Morality 20-29 Mission
Frostfire's Foiled Gambit

Glass Goblin

• Lieutenant
Can someone point me at something blueside that needs to be grabbed? I'm sorry for not trudging through the lists, but well, things have been weird for me, lately. I'll do better with some direction (and may not sleep much until after the servers go down).

Aggelakis

• Elite Boss
Non-50 hero and vigilante tip missions need to be captured/fleshed out. Probably the easiest place to start.
Bob Dole!! Bob Dole. Bob Dole! Bob Dole. Bob Dole. Bob Dole... Bob Dole... Bob... Dole...... Bob...

ParagonWiki
OuroPortal

Scorpius

• Underling
2 more missions worked through, just in case...
Violent Cartoon, Moral Lessons
Fire in the Hole

Hope everyone enjoyed the final day :)

eabrace

• Titan Moderator
  • Elite Boss
As much as I possibly could.  :)
Titan Twitter broadcasting at 5.000 mWh and growing.
Titan Facebook

Paragon Wiki admin
I was once being interviewed by Barbara Walters...In between two of the segments she asked me..."But what would you do if the doctor gave you only six months to live?" I said, "Type faster." - Isaac Asimov

Glass Goblin

• Lieutenant

Well, to the extent it was possible to enjoy it. I am sorry I wasn't able to do more in the way of info gathering, but frankly, it was a bit too emotional for me.

Yes, I am a sap like that.