Author Topic: Draft # 1 of Save COH Songs are up (working links)  (Read 1330 times)

QuantumHero

• Elite Boss
Draft # 1 of Save COH Songs are up (working links)
« on: September 25, 2012, 01:35:52 PM »
These songs are works in progress that were pretty much recorded live while I was writing them on less then ideal equipment.

With that in mind I'm ready for honest feedback and to give any potential musical or video collaborators an idea what I'm working on.  Just please remember these are preliminary efforts that I have already started transcribing to paper.  I would encourage anyone else who is musically inclined to help and/or start their own effort.

http://www.fragglerockforever.com/CoX/CityOfHeroesSong.mp3

and

http://www.fragglerockforever.com/CoX/SaveMyCity.mp3

« Last Edit: September 25, 2012, 03:33:38 PM by QuantumHero »
If given two roads that lead no where good...stop using roads and carve your own path.

ThorsAssassin

• Boss
Re: Draft # 1 of Save COH Songs are up
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2012, 01:42:30 PM »
Hmm I am getting 404 not found on both  :-\

QuantumHero

• Elite Boss
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2012, 01:50:20 PM »
Oops that was supposed to be CoX
If given two roads that lead no where good...stop using roads and carve your own path.

Thirty-Seven

• Elite Boss
  • Keeper of the Sacred Number
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2012, 02:30:15 PM »
Still 404-ing... :(

QuantumHero

• Elite Boss
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2012, 02:52:26 PM »
It *seems* to be working now <crossing fingers>

Oh and a very special thanks to a certain enchanter for getting these hosted...um if this time doesn't work...help

TimtheEnchanter

• Elite Boss
  • There are some who call me... Tim?
« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2012, 03:03:14 PM »
Tested them both just now and both worked... is anyone else still getting an error?

QuantumHero

• Elite Boss
Re: Draft # 1 of Save COH Songs are up (working links)
« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2012, 09:12:39 PM »
Um guys and gals...I realize we have had a busy day but could I get some actual feedback here...I know the link didn't work at first but it does now.  Under normal circomstances I would not even consider placing a preliminary effort on the internet but this is a special situation.  If its so bad I should completely go back to the drawing board I need to know...and if there is even one section you really like I need to know that also.

eabrace

• Titan Moderator
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #7 on: September 25, 2012, 09:14:08 PM »
I downloaded both this morning, but haven't had a chance to plug in my headphones and listen to them at my desk yet.
Titan Twitter broadcasting at 5.000 mWh and growing.
Titan Facebook

Paragon Wiki admin
I was once being interviewed by Barbara Walters...In between two of the segments she asked me..."But what would you do if the doctor gave you only six months to live?" I said, "Type faster." - Isaac Asimov

DrakeGrimm

• Elite Boss
« Reply #8 on: September 25, 2012, 10:06:13 PM »
They sound okay to me, but it's not my style of music so I may not be the best judge. Sorry. :(
We are the crazy ones, the mavericks, the dreamers, the forgotten sons. We color outside the lines for fun. We are the crazy ones! - "The Crazy Ones," Stellar Revival

"We put ourselves in "the attitude of heroes"--and we all became a little more heroic." - VV