Author Topic: maybe we should try this  (Read 4200 times)

Moonfyire101

• Elite Boss
Re: maybe we should try this
« Reply #20 on: September 22, 2012, 04:29:26 PM »
i understand your concens about blizzard but they do listen to their fans. I mean they've been revamping D3 since it came out per request of the fans. If we don't like something they mostlikely will try to find a way to compromise. I'm not worried about Blizzard at all. More concerned with companies like SoE.

dwturducken

• Elite Boss
  • Now available in stereo
« Reply #21 on: September 22, 2012, 04:36:56 PM »
Conversely, seeing it in the hands of a supportive publisher with the funds and willingness to actively promote it? :)
I wouldn't use the word "replace," but there's no word for "take over for you and make everything better almost immediately," so we just say "replace."

Segev

• Plan Z: Interim Producer
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #22 on: September 22, 2012, 04:46:13 PM »
Blizzard has always impressed me as a company on almost all levels. Though Victoria brought up a good point in another thread: Cryptic licenses out the rights to use the engine, but Cryptic still owns said engine.

moshdawg

• Underling
« Reply #23 on: September 22, 2012, 04:48:23 PM »
its all we need to do  let our voices  be heard  put up some of the  tribute vids  show the rally vids     
we as a community  need to show  blizzard  that coh is worth saving   show them that we have many
 big names  arthors  supporting   us   has anybody posted anything on mmo champion