Author Topic: Music?  (Read 1350 times)

Twylite1

• Underling
Music?
« on: September 21, 2012, 11:00:26 PM »
The CoH music means an awful lot to me... I would love to have the Atlas park theme as my ring tone... does anyone know if we can get the files or where/if they live on our machines?

DrakeGrimm

• Elite Boss
Re: Music?
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2012, 11:05:39 PM »
I don't know about any of the official files, but do a search for OminousVoice on YouTube. He's done several orchestral remixes of CoH music, including Rise of the Heroes. If you can't find the original tracks, well, it'd be better than nothing. He has them available for download, too.
We are the crazy ones, the mavericks, the dreamers, the forgotten sons. We color outside the lines for fun. We are the crazy ones! - "The Crazy Ones," Stellar Revival

"We put ourselves in "the attitude of heroes"--and we all became a little more heroic." - VV

TimtheEnchanter

• Elite Boss
  • There are some who call me... Tim?
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2012, 11:06:40 PM »
Paragonwiki has pretty much... all of it.

DrakeGrimm

• Elite Boss
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2012, 11:08:44 PM »
Paragonwiki has pretty much... all of it.

Oh! Well. SHINY! >.>
We are the crazy ones, the mavericks, the dreamers, the forgotten sons. We color outside the lines for fun. We are the crazy ones! - "The Crazy Ones," Stellar Revival

"We put ourselves in "the attitude of heroes"--and we all became a little more heroic." - VV

Riff

• Lieutenant
« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2012, 12:20:38 AM »
I hacked togetehr a ringtone for mine using CoH music and Audacity - with a bit of Hammond B3 and some Thunderbirds for good measure.