Author Topic: NCSoft Stockwatch  (Read 722970 times)

Beltor

• Lieutenant
Re: NCSoft Stockwatch
« Reply #1200 on: January 03, 2013, 11:19:25 PM »
Thanks for the info Mike. It sounds like the controls for TSW may not be flexible enough for me to work with, and $30 is a lot of money for me to waste to find out i can't play it.

Little Green Frog

• Boss
  • @Little Green Frog
« Reply #1201 on: January 04, 2013, 12:17:31 AM »
Thanks for the info Mike. It sounds like the controls for TSW may not be flexible enough for me to work with, and $30 is a lot of money for me to waste to find out i can't play it.

I'm not sure if this still holds true, but they used to give you a three day worth of gaming time for free upon registering an account. Can't find it anywhere on their website now, but it may be worth a try.

houtex

• Elite Boss
  • I was the turkey all along! MEE!
« Reply #1202 on: January 04, 2013, 02:12:52 AM »
TSW is free to play. Kinda sorta just happened a couple weeks or so ago. Just FYI.

Little Green Frog

• Boss
  • @Little Green Frog
« Reply #1203 on: January 04, 2013, 02:19:32 AM »
TSW is free to play. Kinda sorta just happened a couple weeks or so ago. Just FYI.

It's not. You don't pay subscription fee, but you still need to buy a copy of the game. Just like Guild Wars.

eabrace

• Titan Moderator
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #1204 on: January 04, 2013, 02:26:57 AM »
Hmm.  Stock seems to be climbing again.  Maybe if we stare at it for a while it will cower back into submission.
Titan Twitter broadcasting at 5.000 mWh and growing.
Titan Facebook

Paragon Wiki admin
I was once being interviewed by Barbara Walters...In between two of the segments she asked me..."But what would you do if the doctor gave you only six months to live?" I said, "Type faster." - Isaac Asimov

Beltor

• Lieutenant
« Reply #1205 on: January 04, 2013, 02:54:34 AM »
I don't think TSW has a trial anymore.

Back to the main subject. Think their stock will be higher or lower by Monday? I'm gonna say lower. It's about time for it to reverse again :D

Triplash

• Elite Boss
« Reply #1206 on: January 04, 2013, 03:19:08 AM »
Hmm.  Stock seems to be climbing again.  Maybe if we stare at it for a while it will cower back into submission.

Roger that, sir! Commencing Operation Intimidation. Stage One activate!

dwturducken

• Elite Boss
  • Now available in stereo
« Reply #1207 on: January 04, 2013, 05:53:25 AM »
I wouldn't use the word "replace," but there's no word for "take over for you and make everything better almost immediately," so we just say "replace."

Victoria Victrix

• Team Wildcard
  • Elite Boss
  • If you don't try, you have failed.
    • Mercedes Lackey
« Reply #1208 on: January 04, 2013, 05:59:56 AM »
I will go down with this ship.  I won't put my hands up in surrender.  There will be no white flag above my door.  I'm in love, and always will be.  Dido

eabrace

• Titan Moderator
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #1209 on: January 04, 2013, 06:08:21 AM »
At least for the moment, it's gone back down from 161.5k to 159.0k, but still a gain for the day.
Titan Twitter broadcasting at 5.000 mWh and growing.
Titan Facebook

Paragon Wiki admin
I was once being interviewed by Barbara Walters...In between two of the segments she asked me..."But what would you do if the doctor gave you only six months to live?" I said, "Type faster." - Isaac Asimov

Victoria Victrix

• Team Wildcard
  • Elite Boss
  • If you don't try, you have failed.
    • Mercedes Lackey
« Reply #1210 on: January 04, 2013, 06:11:57 AM »
I clearly need a bigger hawk.

I will go down with this ship.  I won't put my hands up in surrender.  There will be no white flag above my door.  I'm in love, and always will be.  Dido

Knight Light

• Lieutenant
« Reply #1211 on: January 04, 2013, 05:26:14 PM »
Well I'm all for staring a stock down but I really had my heart set on watching the paint dry today.

My question is how do we, as non-investors, people who are unlikely to further invest in NCSoft products and "regular folk", drive the stock down and is it possible to do so in an ethical manner?

Hilarious as I find the clip, I don't wish for the SaveCoH movement to amount to this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y2RKmVqnNdw

TimtheEnchanter

• Elite Boss
  • There are some who call me... Tim?
« Reply #1212 on: January 04, 2013, 07:39:05 PM »
Hilarious as I find the clip, I don't wish for the SaveCoH movement to amount to this:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y2RKmVqnNdw

... Chick-fil-a?

Knight Light

• Lieutenant
« Reply #1213 on: January 04, 2013, 08:38:41 PM »
No, it's spelled N C S o f t.

Even with all their money and their luxury fortress of an office building, they hide like cowards and come out only to prey on unsuspecting gamers. That's bad chicken, man. Mess you up. They've certainly ruined my year and we're only 4 days in.

Little Green Frog

• Boss
  • @Little Green Frog
« Reply #1214 on: January 04, 2013, 10:47:50 PM »

Now that is one nice looking lady! Her eyes are mesmerizing!

dwturducken

• Elite Boss
« Reply #1215 on: January 04, 2013, 11:22:03 PM »
I tried several that had the eyes moving, but none of them would link correctly. I did have you in mind when the inspiration hit, though.  ;D
I wouldn't use the word "replace," but there's no word for "take over for you and make everything better almost immediately," so we just say "replace."

healix

• Elite Boss
  • Every good friend was once a stranger
« Reply #1216 on: January 05, 2013, 12:36:25 AM »
here you go, dw
Listen to the 'mustn'ts'. Listen to the 'don'ts'. Listen to the 'shouldn'ts', the 'impossibles', the 'won'ts'. Listen to the 'you'll never haves', then listen close to me... Anything can happen . Anything can be.

dwturducken

• Elite Boss
« Reply #1218 on: January 05, 2013, 01:47:24 AM »
All glory to the Hypnotoad...

Lucretia MacEvil

« Reply #1219 on: January 05, 2013, 05:26:37 PM »
*monotone* All glory to the Hypnotoad.  The Hypnotoad is my hero.