Author Topic: Getting the word out through music  (Read 4916 times)

Kheprera

• Elite Boss
Re: Getting the word out through music
« Reply #20 on: September 10, 2012, 05:38:51 AM »
Didn't get our boys (they got shy) but hubby and I emailed links to our parts.

Patribot

• Lieutenant
« Reply #21 on: September 10, 2012, 02:36:20 PM »
I got them Kheprera, thanks!

This is sort of a last call for anyone else who would like to parpicipate in this project. Please contact me as soon as you can, I can hold the portal open a bit longer for you.

forrest40pf

• Underling
  • Geek, voice actor, writer, rapper, and entertainer
    • 40 Psychic Frames Youtube
« Reply #22 on: September 10, 2012, 03:54:40 PM »
Hello there.  I'm both a voice actor and have a modicum of experience singing, should you need additional help!

-Forrest Jameson of 40 Psychic Frames (forrest40pf@gmail.com)

Patribot

• Lieutenant
« Reply #23 on: September 19, 2012, 10:34:02 PM »
Hello there.  I'm both a voice actor and have a modicum of experience singing, should you need additional help!

-Forrest Jameson of 40 Psychic Frames (forrest40pf@gmail.com)

Sorry, Forest, your reply got burried under the weight of all those other posts and I didn't see it until today when I finally got it done.

Patribot

• Lieutenant
« Reply #24 on: September 20, 2012, 01:35:35 AM »
Well, Real Life had decidedly gotten in the way, but I've finally got the Parody Song ready to go to our sound Engineer. I'm really excited to see what he can do with the audio files I am sending him.  :)

In the mean time I've got a couple of other things to line-up so we can try to hit the ground running when the finished product comes back.

1) I do not have server space anywhere, so I'm hoping that someone could host the MP3 file. Obviously Titan Network would be nice, but it's being released Creative Commons, so so any port will do in this storm if that isn't a possiblility.

2) If there's anyone who enjoys do Machinima that would like to make music video, please contact me and I will send you the Raw (NOT for release) Mix so you could get started on it while the song is being mastered and given it's final mix.

Thanks again to everyone who is/has ehlped out with this project!