Author Topic: Dedicated event date/time/server thread  (Read 1647 times)

tattooedprincess

• Underling
Dedicated event date/time/server thread
« on: September 14, 2012, 04:30:53 PM »
Can you guys start a stickied/dedicated thread just listing the different events, dates, times, and servers?

I have been following several CoH pages and see the posts, but then they sometimes get quickly buried. I was thinking if we had a thread dedicated strictly to that information that didn't allow for remarks or replies, then the information could be easily obtained without have to scroll through all of the posts on FB.

Thanks.

Ampithere

• Elite Boss
Re: Dedicated event date/time/server thread
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2012, 04:36:47 PM »
Even better, does anyone know how to make a public google calendar?
@Rorn

Most recently active as Blue Baron

Guardian Server

Tahliah

• Lieutenant
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2012, 04:42:08 PM »
Can you guys start a stickied/dedicated thread just listing the different events, dates, times, and servers?

I have been following several CoH pages and see the posts, but then they sometimes get quickly buried. I was thinking if we had a thread dedicated strictly to that information that didn't allow for remarks or replies, then the information could be easily obtained without have to scroll through all of the posts on FB.

Thanks.

Good point.  I have various stickies about the Guardian dance-off, the Posi rallies, the costume contests on Virtue, a couple of random msr ideas....my mind explodes.  I want to be everywhere! At once!

billymailman

• Underling
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2012, 04:47:31 PM »
Like this one that's been linked on the paragonwiki home page for a few days now? Though, I'm not sure who's actually in charge of that one.

eabrace

• Titan Moderator
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2012, 04:48:49 PM »
Though, I'm not sure who's actually in charge of that one.
I think it's Maressa.
Titan Twitter broadcasting at 5.000 mWh and growing.
Titan Facebook

Paragon Wiki admin
I was once being interviewed by Barbara Walters...In between two of the segments she asked me..."But what would you do if the doctor gave you only six months to live?" I said, "Type faster." - Isaac Asimov

tattooedprincess

• Underling
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2012, 06:02:57 PM »
Like this one that's been linked on the paragonwiki home page for a few days now? Though, I'm not sure who's actually in charge of that one.

Thanks! I forgot about that.

Maressa

• Boss
« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2012, 06:11:16 PM »
It isn't mine no, but I am an admin on it now so if you have events please send them my way so I can add them. I'll do my best to keep track of events myself as well but I know there are a lot planned.

eabrace

• Titan Moderator
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2012, 07:11:23 PM »
Do you remember who is in charge of the calendar?
Titan Twitter broadcasting at 5.000 mWh and growing.
Titan Facebook

Paragon Wiki admin
I was once being interviewed by Barbara Walters...In between two of the segments she asked me..."But what would you do if the doctor gave you only six months to live?" I said, "Type faster." - Isaac Asimov