Author Topic: An update please Tony?  (Read 3583 times)

dior

• Minion
An update please Tony?
« on: September 18, 2012, 10:27:41 AM »
Hi Tony and all at Titan!

Firstly, I would like to thank you and your colleagues for all the effort you are making on our behalf.

On this point, have you had any reaction or reply from any of the key people at NCSoft yet?

Secondly, I am trying to find the Font and artwork folder that used to be downloadable on the COH website - sadly it seems to have disappeared. Do you have or do you know anyone who downloaded this folder before it disappeared? I used to have it on an old PC for when I ran a COH website for our Supergroup, but sadly I can no longer find it.

Once again, thank you for all the help and work you and the Titan crew are doing. I'm sure everyone appreciates your enthusiasm and drive in the face of adversity!

You are a HERO!

eabrace

• Titan Moderator
  • Elite Boss
Re: An update please Tony?
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2012, 12:48:51 PM »
Tony's latest update was easy to miss since he edited the original post in this thread with info, rather than creating a new post.

Info on the CoH Fansite kit can be found here.
Titan Twitter broadcasting at 5.000 mWh and growing.
Titan Facebook

Paragon Wiki admin
I was once being interviewed by Barbara Walters...In between two of the segments she asked me..."But what would you do if the doctor gave you only six months to live?" I said, "Type faster." - Isaac Asimov

dior

• Minion
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2012, 01:11:14 PM »
Many thanks for the links - the fan pack isn't directly linked in the COH website (hidden).

I am picking up a new (well old-timer taxi) car tomorrow, and I will use the contents of the fan-pack to design something for the boot where the driver license badge goes. The 2 flip up seat rears will also be getting a make-over!

I have read the edited post, and cannot understand that they want only the addresses removed without adding a comment along the lines of "we are looking into the matter" or the like. Seems to be a case of "watch this space .... normal service will be resumed as soon as possible" !?

Thanks anyway for the help.

« Last Edit: September 18, 2012, 01:27:53 PM by dior »

eabrace

• Titan Moderator
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2012, 01:38:16 PM »
... cannot understand that they want only the addresses removed without adding a comment along the lines of "we are looking into the matter" or the like.
Par for the course with the NCsoft PR department.
Titan Facebook

Paragon Wiki admin
I was once being interviewed by Barbara Walters...In between two of the segments she asked me..."But what would you do if the doctor gave you only six months to live?" I said, "Type faster." - Isaac Asimov

dior

• Minion
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2012, 01:43:29 PM »
So, just got to design something for the little red box now!

dwturducken

• Elite Boss
  • Now available in stereo
« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2012, 02:07:48 PM »
Hey!  We got Stephen Fry on our side!  (j/k)
I wouldn't use the word "replace," but there's no word for "take over for you and make everything better almost immediately," so we just say "replace."

dior

• Minion
« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2012, 03:13:29 PM »
HAHA - I might be English, but I live in Austria!

Not many taxi's here, and, sadly not many players, but any kind of bumper sticker can only help our cause......

HMMMMM now there's an idea! Should appeal to our NA compatriates!

After the mask and cloaks, maybe that should be our next project - bumper-stickers, one either side of the statutory "Vote for <insert name here>" stickers!

eabrace

• Titan Moderator
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #7 on: September 18, 2012, 03:25:30 PM »
Re-Elect Morales for Mayor of Paragon City!

(How many of you actually knew our Mayor had a name?)
Titan Facebook

Paragon Wiki admin

DrakeGrimm

• Elite Boss
« Reply #8 on: September 18, 2012, 03:32:23 PM »
A vote for Recluse is a vote for survival!
(No, really. If you vote for anyone else, we liquidate you.)

>.>
We are the crazy ones, the mavericks, the dreamers, the forgotten sons. We color outside the lines for fun. We are the crazy ones! - "The Crazy Ones," Stellar Revival

"We put ourselves in "the attitude of heroes"--and we all became a little more heroic." - VV

Ampithere

• Elite Boss
« Reply #9 on: September 18, 2012, 05:55:34 PM »

>.>

I vote for States..*gurgle*
@Rorn

Most recently active as Blue Baron

Guardian Server

TimtheEnchanter

• Elite Boss
  • There are some who call me... Tim?
« Reply #10 on: September 18, 2012, 06:01:56 PM »

>.>

Hmm... difficult proposition... do we need a bigger stick to counter the current threat?

blue storm

• Boss
  • #savecoh
    • Freedom Academy
« Reply #11 on: September 18, 2012, 07:37:15 PM »
in case the Fan site kits were to be removed from the official sites, I mirrored them here, on our SG website

http://freedom.academy.free.fr/savecoh

There is both the CoH and the CoV one there...

(just in case)
--

uninventive

« Reply #12 on: September 19, 2012, 12:57:43 AM »
On this point, have you had any reaction or reply from any of the key people at NCSoft yet?

I think for once that's where TonyV and Zwillinger know exactly how the other feels.  (Where's the coincidence smiley?)

Felderburg

• Ask me how I got this title!
  • Elite Boss
  • Personal text? What's that?
« Reply #13 on: September 19, 2012, 03:35:20 AM »
in case the Fan site kits were to be removed from the official sites, I mirrored them here, on our SG website

http://freedom.academy.free.fr/savecoh

There is both the CoH and the CoV one there...

(just in case)

Brilliant! I could only find the CoH one at their website (google search "city of heroes fansite kit" reveals only this: http://na.cityofheroes.com/en/community/fan_site_kit/fan_site_kit.php  searching for city of villains reveals the same link).
I used CIT before they even joined the Titan network! But then I left for a long ol' time, and came back. Now I edit the wiki.

I'm working on sorting the Lore AMAs so that questions are easily found and linked: http://paragonwiki.com/wiki/Lore_AMA/Sorted Tell me what you think!

Pinnacle: The only server that faceplants before a fight! Member of the Pinnacle RP Congress (People's Elf of the CCCP); formerly @The Holy Flame