Author Topic: Standing Vigil in game  (Read 31629 times)

LtlBtyRam

• Minion
Re: Standing Vigil in game
« Reply #160 on: September 28, 2012, 05:56:28 AM »
All problems solved and back to always being represented in AP on Triumph.

Angela
@Ventus vis Vires
@Villamos vis Vires
Triumph server

Greg Lloyd

• Minion
« Reply #161 on: September 28, 2012, 01:19:17 PM »
At the end of the day, there are rarely people in AP on Champion, so that's where I've been setting up my PB every night. Encouragingly, in the morning, there are usually a few more standing with me. =)

That'd be me in the mornings.
Z

dwturducken

• Elite Boss
  • Now available in stereo
« Reply #162 on: September 28, 2012, 01:38:21 PM »
OK, I'll spare you the sob story, but suffice to say my local utility appears to have finally gotten the power issue figured out.  Let's just say a municipal road crew found a way to do real harm to the power distribution in an entire neighborhood.

Power hasn't gone out for about 24 hours, so I'm confident in my ability to be back up this afternoon, because, honestly, I was about to go log in from a coffee shop and delete my SaveCoH Informant character so someone with reliable power could take it over. :)
I wouldn't use the word "replace," but there's no word for "take over for you and make everything better almost immediately," so we just say "replace."

The-Hunter-JLJ

• Bug Hunter
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #163 on: September 28, 2012, 02:22:25 PM »
Keep up the good work, gang. About all I've had time for lately is making sure the old laptop has a vigil character logged in whenever I pass it. I'll be back at stately Hunter manor this weekend, and the desktop there can handle multiple instances, so I'll try to fill in a bit where I can.

ObsidianPhoenix76

• Lieutenant
« Reply #164 on: October 03, 2012, 01:17:20 AM »
Since the "announcement" from NCSoft today, I have seen our vigil on Guardian nearly double.

That announcement has only steeled our resolve.

dwturducken

• Elite Boss
« Reply #165 on: October 03, 2012, 01:25:17 AM »
I'm the only one on Protector. I never learned how to see how many other players were on the server without searching with the Team interface, which I can't do while in an AE TF. Aside from the occasional whisper of encouragement, or the rarer whisper of "why are you bothering," I have to wonder if there's even anyone else on Protector, anymore
I wouldn't use the word "replace," but there's no word for "take over for you and make everything better almost immediately," so we just say "replace."

ObsidianPhoenix76

• Lieutenant
« Reply #166 on: October 03, 2012, 01:36:39 AM »
I'm the only one on Protector. I never learned how to see how many other players were on the server without searching with the Team interface, which I can't do while in an AE TF. Aside from the occasional whisper of encouragement, or the rarer whisper of "why are you bothering," I have to wonder if there's even anyone else on Protector, anymore

:(

Come on Protector Peeps.  Snap to it!

dwturducken

• Elite Boss
« Reply #167 on: October 03, 2012, 01:49:53 AM »
Actually, after posting that, I started to see some chatter on the Looking For Group channel of people actually looking for a group. I'd rather see that.  One 8 foot tall Statesman clone holding a torch is more than enough, if everyone else on the server is actually playing.  I'd be playing, too, if I didn't have work that I should be doing.

Flamazing Sally

• Minion
« Reply #168 on: October 03, 2012, 01:58:14 AM »
My torch is held high!   

ObsidianPhoenix76

• Lieutenant
« Reply #169 on: October 03, 2012, 01:58:46 AM »
Actually, after posting that, I started to see some chatter on the Looking For Group channel of people actually looking for a group. I'd rather see that.  One 8 foot tall Statesman clone holding a torch is more than enough, if everyone else on the server is actually playing.  I'd be playing, too, if I didn't have work that I should be doing.

Good point.

wrider38

• Underling
« Reply #170 on: October 03, 2012, 03:28:21 AM »
I'm on Protector standing next to you folks. I must admit that most of my time in game is actually spent doing other things not involving holding torches though.

dwturducken

• Elite Boss
« Reply #171 on: October 03, 2012, 03:34:21 AM »
If you're in to play, by all means, play. I should be working on a project for school, instead of lurking and posting here. Otherwise, I would be playing. But, Rider, thank you for your support.  Now, go. Play. Do the things you wold normally do in the game.

EClark

• Lieutenant
« Reply #172 on: October 09, 2012, 06:58:22 PM »
just bringing this to the front for those who need it... like me