Author Topic: Lights  (Read 2082 times)

eabrace

• Titan Moderator
  • Elite Boss
Lights
« on: September 10, 2012, 05:59:38 PM »
Mostly a reminder to myself for later here:

Inspired by a recent thread on the CoH Triumph server boards, I've been thinking about where I'll log each of my characters out when/if it comes to the point where the servers are actually being shut down for the last time.  Today, I got to thinking that maybe I should try to see if my limited video capture skills are enough to put together a montage of all my characters standing in their final logout positions and set it to Journey's "Lights".
Titan Twitter broadcasting at 5.000 mWh and growing.
Titan Facebook

Paragon Wiki admin
I was once being interviewed by Barbara Walters...In between two of the segments she asked me..."But what would you do if the doctor gave you only six months to live?" I said, "Type faster." - Isaac Asimov

Kheprera

• Elite Boss
Re: Lights
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2012, 06:25:26 PM »
I have considered such a thing, briefly, for my own characters.

Briefly.  Like, 2 seconds.  I prefer to maintain hope that the servers won't go down permanently.

eabrace

• Titan Moderator
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2012, 06:28:39 PM »
As do I, but it's still something fun to think about and could still be fun to watch even if the servers stay up.
Titan Facebook

Paragon Wiki admin
I was once being interviewed by Barbara Walters...In between two of the segments she asked me..."But what would you do if the doctor gave you only six months to live?" I said, "Type faster." - Isaac Asimov

ColTech

• Underling
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2012, 06:50:57 PM »
Great.  Now you have taken one of my favourite tunes of all time, and made so that a tear will come to my eye every time I hear it....

We must save CoH, so that I can once again enjoy this song!   :D

eabrace

• Titan Moderator
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2012, 07:05:03 PM »
Just immediately follow it with "Don't Stop Believing".   ;D

(Yelling out "born and raised in South Detroit" is, however, not required unless you're from the state of Michigan.)
Titan Facebook

Paragon Wiki admin

Soundtrack

• Boss
« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2012, 07:15:19 PM »
I'll probably log out where I started the game over seven years ago:

Facing the steps that lead up to Ms. Liberty.  :(

But that's not going to happen... we must keep hope!