Author Topic: About today's Twitch stream...  (Read 10350 times)

eabrace

• Titan Moderator
  • Elite Boss
Re: About today's Twitch stream...
« Reply #20 on: September 07, 2012, 03:47:14 AM »
Legally there's nothing I can say either in support or defense of your current efforts aside from the fact that we're extremely humbled and grateful for all of the support everyone has shown.
You just keep doing what you can from where you are, limited though it may be.  We'll keep fighting for you guys out here.  The position you're in right now can't be an easy one.

Titan Twitter broadcasting at 5.000 mWh and growing.
Titan Facebook

Paragon Wiki admin
I was once being interviewed by Barbara Walters...In between two of the segments she asked me..."But what would you do if the doctor gave you only six months to live?" I said, "Type faster." - Isaac Asimov

Tanglefoe

• Lieutenant
« Reply #21 on: September 07, 2012, 03:51:44 AM »
Hey Zwill, If you're still here reading, I am currently on Virtue on a lvl 49.4 tank.  I would be honored to ding 50 with you on my team.  Want to run an ITF?  Character's name is Zehro.

emu265

• Elite Boss
  • Wait, what?
« Reply #22 on: September 07, 2012, 05:08:10 AM »
Legally there's nothing I can say either in support or defense of your current efforts aside from the fact that we're extremely humbled and grateful for all of the support everyone has shown.
Oh hey there Zwill.
Didn't realize you popped in :P  I understand your position and thanks for letting us all know.

Soundtrack

• Boss
« Reply #23 on: September 07, 2012, 12:28:54 PM »

Zwillinger, you and all of the Paragon Studios crew have supported us in ways you might not ever know.

We're just repaying you.

And I, for one, respect your position and we all would do well to remember it, not placing Andy (or anybody who decides to interact with us) in an awkward position.

We've trusted them to give us one helluva game. They need to be able to trust us now.