Author Topic: Printing Issues  (Read 4964 times)

bepley73va

• Underling
Printing Issues
« on: July 27, 2012, 04:09:49 PM »
Not sure if this has already been covered but since the update Mids seems to be putting funky numbers in the level and slot level placements.  It displays correctly.  The problem occurs when printing long form.  I haven't tried short form yet because I always print the long form.  Can someone please advise.  Would love to get this working.

Diellan

• Titan Staff
  • Elite Boss
    • SG/VG Site
Re: Printing Issues
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2012, 05:41:08 PM »
Not sure if this has already been covered but since the update Mids seems to be putting funky numbers in the level and slot level placements.  It displays correctly.  The problem occurs when printing long form.  I haven't tried short form yet because I always print the long form.  Can someone please advise.  Would love to get this working.

Bizarre. It still does this in 1.960? It had this problem before.

Foundryfire

• Underling
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2012, 07:51:14 PM »

I'm having this issues as well. On screen, all the level numbers show properly. The problem occurs when I print it out on both long and short printouts. I'm showing wacky numbers like 481 for my level 49 power. ALL of the numbers are showing up in this manner with the exception of the powers that I get at level 1.

I am running Mid's build 1.96.

Foundryfire

• Underling
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2019, 03:20:58 AM »