Author Topic: SG's, bases, switching alignment, and me.  (Read 5918 times)

taosin

• Boss
Re: SG's, bases, switching alignment, and me.
« Reply #20 on: June 23, 2012, 08:19:56 AM »
LKN-351 is absolutely right, free and premium members can be promoted, even to Kingpin etc., and do everything.

Nasiri (Overlord) in the above is on the free account, he can invite, promote, demote, make coalitions and so on. So yeah, free and premium players can hold whatever rank they like. He's completed Tier 2 of paragon rewards. (he's a very shifty individual, am not sure you'd want him in a paragonwiki lounge, or watch your wallets!).

So: no limitations for free and premium accounts as members of Super Group?

Codewalker

• Hero of the City
  • Titan Network Admin
  • Elite Boss
  • Moar Dots!
« Reply #21 on: June 23, 2012, 03:46:04 PM »
AFAIK paying base rent is the only thing free accounts can't do.

I'm not sure if opposite faction members of a high enough rank can do that or not.

I know that the game doesn't care which registrar you talk to -- my vigilante was able to pay a hero base rent at the VG registrar in Port Oakes, but it may still cut you off if you make the full switch.

Aggelakis

• Elite Boss
« Reply #22 on: June 23, 2012, 06:16:14 PM »
AFAIK paying base rent is the only thing free accounts can't do.
The only thing free accounts can't do is interact with the Super Group Registrar. That means creating an SG, telling the registrar to opt into a base after SG creation, paying rent, exchanging inf for prestige, and checking on the top 100 SGs on their server.

Everything else is available to free/preemie players.
Bob Dole!! Bob Dole. Bob Dole! Bob Dole. Bob Dole. Bob Dole... Bob Dole... Bob... Dole...... Bob...

ParagonWiki
OuroPortal

WanderingAries

• Elite Boss
  • @WanderingAries /\ Mostly on Torch
« Reply #23 on: June 24, 2012, 01:14:41 AM »
Funny, normally you're taking my overtly worded explaination and making them simplified, not the reverse Aggs.  ;-)
Find me on Homecoming:
https://www.homecomingservers.com