Author Topic: A little woe - aka trying to Hitpoints and cap better  (Read 4365 times)

Lady Arete

• Minion
A little woe - aka trying to Hitpoints and cap better
« on: May 11, 2012, 02:38:43 PM »
I've used Mids from time to time, mostly with the rule of 5 in my mind. The advanced stuff I've forgone (sadly). My current build on my blaster was made many issues ago. So I wanted to see if there was anything I could improve on my current build (or remake it). I played a little in Mids and even got a friend to look at my current build and come with suggestions (which I did get). Now based on what my friend said I tried to look at Mids again to find out what the hey was talked about. I found out that to me Mids is complex and maybe lacking a few things that would help a wannabe like me. (Or maybe it has the options, but I have yet to find them)

My problem lies in that I do not understand how to find things like Max amount of Hitpoints (cap), base number of hitpoints and such. The % of ED or before ED is not telling me things.
My friend told me that my current build had too much hitpoints.
So if the base of a blasters hitpoints is 1600, where can I can I see that number in Mids? My friend told me that if the base is 1600 and I have slotted it for 1700, Mids would only show the number 1600. Which tells me I will have no idea where to unslot to free up slots and powers to get the say.. 1599/1600.

If there is no such a feature in Mids, would it be possible to make? ([base] [Enchanted, sets, incarnate, bonus] [Total] /[AT CaP])

Diellan

• Titan Staff
  • Elite Boss
    • SG/VG Site
Re: A little woe - aka trying to Hitpoints and cap better
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2012, 03:47:37 PM »
Blaster HP cap is 1606. If you open the "View Totals", you'll see the character hit points there, and if you're over the cap, you can hover on it to get a tooltip explaining the details.

Lady Arete

• Minion
Re: A little woe - aka trying to Hitpoints and cap better
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2012, 04:32:42 PM »
Thank you, so THAT is where the little number was! (*blush* Forgot to hover over the bar)
Thank you, my question was answered in full!  :)