Author Topic: Inherent powers marked at improper level for Widow At in Mids  (Read 3894 times)

monkeyslap

• Minion
I was working on making a level 1-23 level up build for my new Arachnos Widow and came across a major error. I wanted to place the level 3 enhancement slots on health an stamina, 1 each, but the problem is.........Mids was insisting on placing the level 5 enhancement slots not the level 3s. Took me a minute to realize......Swift, Hurdle, Health, and Stamina are marked as being granted at level 4 for Arachnos Widows  :o. All 4 of those powers are inherent at level 2 on every single archetype. I'm using the latest Mids version 1.956.

Edit: Forgot to mention, at level 2 I did in fact receive Swift, Hurdle, Health and Stamina at level 2 as well as Rest on my Widow. When I click Powers and scroll down to Inherent, then right click on these abilities and select Info then click the Detailed Info tab, each of these powers are showing Available Level: 2.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2012, 03:35:49 AM by monkeyslap »

Diellan

• Titan Staff
  • Elite Boss
    • SG/VG Site
Re: Inherent powers marked at improper level for Widow At in Mids
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2012, 01:11:43 PM »
Yeah, a couple other people pointed out similar issues. I'm going to need to look at the inherents closer.

monkeyslap

• Minion
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2012, 10:07:37 PM »
To be a bit more clear, in the edit in my first post I was referring to receiving the Inherent Fitness in game at level 2, like I should.

Fireheart

• Boss
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2012, 10:18:17 PM »
I've been noticing something with new builds, the auto-powers are showing strange levels.  Fitness is showing level 4 - or 10 for Kheldians.  We noticed it here: http://boards.cityofheroes.com//showthread.php?p=4248326#post4248326

Did something get skewed in the Database?

Be Well!
Fireheart