Author Topic: Tanker ATO set in Blazing Aura  (Read 2893 times)

ukaserex

• Elite Boss
Tanker ATO set in Blazing Aura
« on: April 11, 2012, 08:40:08 PM »
I think this is the right spot to make folks aware of this. In Mids', at present, the tanker ATO set cannot be used in Blazing Aura. That is consistent with when the ATO was released. However, I'm not sure when it happened, but a couple of days ago, I respec'd my fire/fire tank and was able to slot the Superior ATO set (a friend was able to slot the unimproved ATO set in theirs) in Blazing Aura.

Sorry to give you good people more work to do, and my apologies if this is in the wrong place.
Those who have no idea what they are doing genuinely have no idea that they don't know what they're doing. - John Cleese

Diellan

• Titan Staff
  • Elite Boss
    • SG/VG Site
Re: Tanker ATO set in Blazing Aura
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2012, 02:20:10 AM »
I think this is the right spot to make folks aware of this. In Mids', at present, the tanker ATO set cannot be used in Blazing Aura. That is consistent with when the ATO was released. However, I'm not sure when it happened, but a couple of days ago, I respec'd my fire/fire tank and was able to slot the Superior ATO set (a friend was able to slot the unimproved ATO set in theirs) in Blazing Aura.

Sorry to give you good people more work to do, and my apologies if this is in the wrong place.

The patch that came out a week after Mids did added the Tanker ATO sets to the various damage auras. The next update to Mids (next week, with Staves!) will have this.