Author Topic: What happened to the atlas badges!?  (Read 9041 times)

Trivia

• Underling
What happened to the atlas badges!?
« on: March 12, 2012, 05:39:05 PM »
Ok, heres a question and its been driving me crazy. First off, Im obsessed with badge hunting. It is frustrating me beyond belief that they revamped Atlas Park in Issue 21 i think and apparently forgot to "relocate" the 2 badges i need for my accolade  :'(. This is what the page says "This section contains information that no longer applies to the current version of City of Heroes/Villains. It is provided for historical purposes. " and "Prior to Issue 21 and the revamp of Atlas Park, this badge was in the Promenade neighborhood, east of the Chiron Medical Center hospital (-608, 70, -1,890)." Does anyone know if they even replaced where they are? Paragon Wiki does not have an answer :(... Someone please help!

eabrace

• Titan Moderator
  • Elite Boss
Re: What happened to the atlas badges!?
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2012, 05:54:40 PM »
Which accolade are you chasing and which page were you looking at?
Titan Twitter broadcasting at 5.000 mWh and growing.
Titan Facebook

Paragon Wiki admin
I was once being interviewed by Barbara Walters...In between two of the segments she asked me..."But what would you do if the doctor gave you only six months to live?" I said, "Type faster." - Isaac Asimov

eabrace

• Titan Moderator
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2012, 06:03:17 PM »
Was it the Silent Sentinel badge you were after?  Are you chasing the Atlas Tour Guide accolade?

Did you miss this part of the page?

The Silent Sentinel Badge is 389 yards east of the Chiron Medical Center hospital, 361 yards north of the Hyperion Way marker. The badge sits on the ledge of a rooftop close to a water tower.

Its coordinates are (-1169, 108, -1586).
Titan Twitter broadcasting at 5.000 mWh and growing.
Titan Facebook

Paragon Wiki admin
I was once being interviewed by Barbara Walters...In between two of the segments she asked me..."But what would you do if the doctor gave you only six months to live?" I said, "Type faster." - Isaac Asimov

Trivia

• Underling
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2012, 10:48:36 PM »
Yea, Its the Atlas Tour Guide Accolade and there are 2 I believe, Silent Sentinel and Undefeated. Both say "This section contains information that no longer applies to the current version of City of Heroes/Villains. It is provided for historical purposes."  I have it on my lvl 50 from 2004 when i first started playing and I want it on my new lvl 50 lol

Trivia

• Underling
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2012, 10:55:17 PM »
Ok, im officially a noob again.....  -.- I just found Silent Sentinel...i seriously dnt kno why I couldnt find it before....sry for wasting anyones time

Aggelakis

• Elite Boss
« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2012, 05:57:20 PM »
Yea, Its the Atlas Tour Guide Accolade and there are 2 I believe, Silent Sentinel and Undefeated. Both say "This section contains information that no longer applies to the current version of City of Heroes/Villains. It is provided for historical purposes."  I have it on my lvl 50 from 2004 when i first started playing and I want it on my new lvl 50 lol
THOSE SECTIONS say that because THOSE SECTIONS contain information that is out of date. THE REST of the article is fine.

You'll see this all through the wiki. The only time an entire article is out of date is when the flag is at the top of the article. Otherwise, only that section is historical information. (Thus the section header being called "Historical".)
Bob Dole!! Bob Dole. Bob Dole! Bob Dole. Bob Dole. Bob Dole... Bob Dole... Bob... Dole...... Bob...

ParagonWiki
OuroPortal