Author Topic: Allow a toggle for Procs on Toggle Powers  (Read 2821 times)

cybermitheral

• Lieutenant
Allow a toggle for Procs on Toggle Powers
« on: January 09, 2012, 01:41:51 PM »
What do I mean?
Take for example Focused Accuracy.
I want to turn this toggle on in Mids to see my attacks ToHit numbers and also the EndUsage overall for my toon (FA is an End hog as we know).
However if I put the Gaussian proc in there the Proc is active so showing the +40ToHit/+80Dam buff all the time which will not always apply (it only has a 5 sec duration).

How to get around this?
Well having 2 of the 'circles' to click may encounter spacing issues with longer named powers (ie 'Tactical Training: Leadership') so maybe allow the 'circle' to have 3 options:
- Black = off
- Green = on
- Orange = on + proc (whatever proc is slotted).
If there is no such proc slotted only the black and green options are available. Clicking it 3 times will cycle it (grn, blk, grn).

This is eaier than having a setting that is changed from options like for the 'Stealth' powers to see how much +Def you have whil the power is active but you are attacking (ie Stalker/Bane).

Cheers

Aggelakis

• Elite Boss
Re: Allow a toggle for Procs on Toggle Powers
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2012, 02:46:33 PM »
In the meantime you can put all your IOs in the first set of enhancement slots, then you can swap to the alternate enhancement slots and put everything but the proc in. Flipping enhancement slots between main and alternate slotting can be done by shift-right clicking the power.

edit: grammers
« Last Edit: January 09, 2012, 09:42:01 PM by Aggelakis »
Bob Dole!! Bob Dole. Bob Dole! Bob Dole. Bob Dole. Bob Dole... Bob Dole... Bob... Dole...... Bob...

ParagonWiki
OuroPortal

keenjin

• Minion
  • :D
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2012, 04:18:03 PM »
having 2 of the 'circles' to click

May require much effort than most of us think.

They have bigger issues to solve, IMHO. ;)
Jin, the God of Gods.

A unique existence possessing six accounts with full 48 character slots on freedom.

Five out of six are activated currently, using three at a time.

cybermitheral

• Lieutenant
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2012, 10:42:54 PM »
Ill give the shift-right click a go as Ive never done that. May be the easiest solution :).

keenjin the 2 'circle' option was something I didnt want. I was putting it there as an obvious choice but tried to make it not an option (to stop others offerign it as a suggestion). This was done at 3am my time so the brain wasnt at full efficiency :P

keenjin

• Minion
  • :D
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2012, 04:59:58 AM »
the brain wasnt at full efficiency :P

How is it, now? :D (no offense, just making fun of you.)

(Wait, what?)
Jin, the God of Gods.

A unique existence possessing six accounts with full 48 character slots on freedom.

Five out of six are activated currently, using three at a time.