Author Topic: Mids 1.953 titan weapons update bugs  (Read 3483 times)

ABko

• Underling
Mids 1.953 titan weapons update bugs
« on: December 26, 2011, 01:33:25 PM »
seems u forgot to set MxD click buff in scrapper and brute TW.   scrapper and tank are defaulting 15% def on Def Sweep (mistake?) also a lot of IO set bonuses are not affecting stats (kismet 6% to hit, and the proc damage IOs are no longer showing increased variable damage)  I let u know of more bugs as i find them.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2011, 01:50:57 PM by ABko »

Diellan

• Titan Staff
  • Elite Boss
    • SG/VG Site
Re: Mids 1.953 titan weapons update bugs
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2011, 04:16:58 PM »
Yeah, it looks like the proc set enhancements are having problems...

worldshaking00

• Underling
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2011, 10:09:01 PM »
On a brute, the +DEF from Titan Weapon/Defensive Sweep isn't adding to the defense totals. I don't know about any other ATs.

Also, every time I load up Mids after the update it tells me that there is an update available and prompts me for download. I have already updated it. I don't know if it is related to my bug listed in this thread---> http://www.cohtitan.com/forum/index.php/topic,4511.0.html

Will let you know if I find any more, other than the above poster's comment.

And thanks for releasing this update! Much appreciated.

eabrace

• Titan Moderator
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2011, 10:30:56 PM »
Also, every time I load up Mids after the update it tells me that there is an update available and prompts me for download. I have already updated it. I don't know if it is related to my bug listed in this thread---> http://www.cohtitan.com/forum/index.php/topic,4511.0.html
I think I've seen something similar to this before, and I think it was related to having more than one Mids' installed in different locations, opening from a shortcut, and the shortcut pointing to an old Mids'.
Titan Twitter broadcasting at 5.000 mWh and growing.
Titan Facebook

Paragon Wiki admin
I was once being interviewed by Barbara Walters...In between two of the segments she asked me..."But what would you do if the doctor gave you only six months to live?" I said, "Type faster." - Isaac Asimov

worldshaking00

• Underling
« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2011, 05:02:38 AM »
I have Vista, so I ran the add/remove/change programs utility to unistall from there, but Mids did not show up there. I uninstalled the new version using the uninstaller that came packed with Mids, and reinstalled to a different folder. All seems kosher now. Will that have to be a permanent placing for the program?

Thanks for the help.

Tog

• Lieutenant
    • Tog's Hero U
« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2011, 10:20:51 AM »
In addition to the Scrapper and Brute not getting any click buff from Defensive Sweep, the Tanker version is missing the slider that allows it to be double stacked.

PsychicG

• Minion
    • City Info Tracker
« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2012, 04:29:59 PM »
Mid's also doesn't correctly disable and notify you when trying to make a TW/Shield toon that the powersets can't be used together. Wish it did, after I spent over an hour tinkering with a TW/Shield brute in mid's last night lol(haven't bought TW in-game to have seen that).