Author Topic: CIT not recognizing "Psychologist" from Sentinel  (Read 4069 times)

PsychicG

• Minion
    • City Info Tracker
CIT not recognizing "Psychologist" from Sentinel
« on: November 07, 2011, 02:27:09 AM »
First, nice work getting Titan Network back iup and running  ;D ! I just logged in PG to update his online date and verify badges, and logged in to receive the Psychologist FW dayjob badge. With Sentinel open(and communicating with CIT) I did an /infoself to show Sentinel I now have 910 badges not 909. Sentinel noticed the 910 badges, but several refreshes of my CIT page, and relaunches&re-infoselfs later CIT still doesn't see I received Psychologist. I confirmed Sentinel included Psychologist in it's list in the app, and  PG has Survivalist, so I know it's not all FW badges, but thought I'd mention it.

EDIT: Just logged in the next character on my list I made of people that needed to be sync'd while Titan was down. Her online date was updated, but none of her new badges were sent to CIT either. Out of curiosity I just checked her XP and Inf values from in-game to CIT(She's run a couple missions while Titan was down), and her Inf and XP were updated correctly on CIT. So, at least for me, Sentinel is able to communicate online date, inf, and xp, but not badges, even though Sentinel is seeing the new badges.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2011, 02:35:29 AM by PsychicG »

Hotplate

• Underling
Re: CIT not recognizing "Psychologist" from Sentinel
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2011, 03:01:56 AM »
I have a new character I am trying to sync badges with and none of them are synced. So seems to be a badge synching issue in general.

ohms

• Boss
    • OV website
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2011, 11:22:19 AM »
I am also having issues syncing badges, although CIT is recognizing the characters as being logged on and non-badge info is being updated.

Zombie Man

• Elite Boss
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2011, 11:05:05 PM »
Same problem. Psychologist won't register as having been obtained. I reinstalled the client, too.

TonyV

• Titan Staff
  • Elite Boss
    • Paragon Wiki
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2011, 04:27:22 AM »
Should be fix'd.  I think that the new Halloween badges probably won't register yet because they're not in the database; we'll update it as soon as possible.  (But that's a data entry task, not a bug or error.)

PsychicG

• Minion
    • City Info Tracker
« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2011, 07:36:42 AM »
Should be fix'd.  I think that the new Halloween badges probably won't register yet because they're not in the database; we'll update it as soon as possible.  (But that's a data entry task, not a bug or error.)

Before Titan went down I got the Haunted House badges synced onto some of my characters with Sentinel, but I did notice they didn't have their icons on CIT yet.