Author Topic: Decide for Yourself  (Read 15539 times)

TonyV

• Titan Staff
  • Elite Boss
    • Paragon Wiki
Re: Decide for Yourself
« Reply #40 on: August 05, 2011, 08:43:10 PM »
But the real issue at hand is who let Guy out of the coding dungeon while I still don't have Sentinel 1.0 at my disposal.  ;D

Fortunately for us, he really is a much better coder than statistician.  :)  And for what it's worth (and in spite of my reluctance to defend him, especially in this thread...), Sentinel 1.0 isn't being held up by Guy, it's being held up mainly by the back-end infrastructure.  It's going to take a lot of work to implement everything that Sentinel can do.

GuyPerfect

• Mary Poppins
  • Titan Staff
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #41 on: August 05, 2011, 10:00:04 PM »
I want to know exactly where it is you got confused to the point where you give the wrong answer.

I guess it'd be rather convenient if I just came right out and stated what the issue was, wouldn't it? Might even help if I reiterated it to clarify exactly where the flow of logic went to convince me to answer the way I did... In fact, if I did that, the only thing that could keep you posting in this thread is a side order of egocentrism, but no rational person over the age of six is ever affected by that.

Aggelakis

• Elite Boss
« Reply #42 on: August 06, 2011, 02:15:23 AM »
How about we just stop the thread right here because it's starting to look like "personal attacks by Guy" time and no one wants that. And really, at this point, no one but you two cares anymore. :p
Bob Dole!! Bob Dole. Bob Dole! Bob Dole. Bob Dole. Bob Dole... Bob Dole... Bob... Dole...... Bob...

ParagonWiki
OuroPortal