Author Topic: Global Account Badges  (Read 5617 times)

Cannonfodder

• Lieutenant
Global Account Badges
« on: July 15, 2011, 05:13:09 PM »
Could you add Defender of Primal Earth and The Constant to the list of account-wide badges on CIT please?

AFAIK, once any character gets them, they'll automatically show up on every character you log in and every newly created character.

Thanks,
--Jason
@Cannonfodder
Victory:  Cannonfodder 50 Inv/SS
Virtue:  Pravda 50 Bots/FF
The Hall of Justice/The Hall of Doom /chanjoin "Victory Badges" /chanjoin "Virtue Badges"

eabrace

• Titan Moderator
  • Elite Boss
Re: Global Account Badges
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2011, 02:41:46 AM »
Didn't we take out the auto-granting of the account-level badges to new characters?  I can't remember.
Titan Twitter broadcasting at 5.000 mWh and growing.
Titan Facebook

Paragon Wiki admin
I was once being interviewed by Barbara Walters...In between two of the segments she asked me..."But what would you do if the doctor gave you only six months to live?" I said, "Type faster." - Isaac Asimov

Aggelakis

• Elite Boss
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2011, 04:45:24 AM »
IIRC we did, since Sentinel will pick up everything anyway in one fell swoop.
Bob Dole!! Bob Dole. Bob Dole! Bob Dole. Bob Dole. Bob Dole... Bob Dole... Bob... Dole...... Bob...

ParagonWiki
OuroPortal

SaintNicster

• Elite Boss
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2011, 04:33:59 PM »
Didn't we take out the auto-granting of the account-level badges to new characters?  I can't remember.

Account badges still auto-grant if you add them manually (via the manage badges pages)

EDIT:  they also are added/removed from all characters if done via the http://cit.cohtitan.com/manage/global_badges/ page

eabrace

• Titan Moderator
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2011, 05:57:33 PM »
Fair enough.

The global flags have now been adjusted for those two badges.  (And I added the description text for The Constant.)
Titan Twitter broadcasting at 5.000 mWh and growing.
Titan Facebook

Paragon Wiki admin
I was once being interviewed by Barbara Walters...In between two of the segments she asked me..."But what would you do if the doctor gave you only six months to live?" I said, "Type faster." - Isaac Asimov