Author Topic: Fitness Bug with new Mids?  (Read 1719 times)

Justaris

• Underling
Fitness Bug with new Mids?
« on: April 07, 2011, 05:26:38 AM »
I've been having the same issue described in this thread, namely that when I try to load a build created with a version of Mids prior to 1.93 I get the Legacy Build thing showing up on my build despite not having any Fitness powers selected.    When I try to correct this manually by taking and then deselecting Fitness powers, I lose the slots that were in those powers.   

While I saw the locked thread describing this issue, I have not seen anything describing a fix (if there is one).   Short of remaking all of my builds from scratch, something I am not keen on doing, I have yet to find a way around this issue on my own.   If anyone knows of a fix or workaround, I'd appreciate it.   

Thanks, and if this issue's solution has already been posted then I apologize for the new thread - I looked and did not see anything addressing the issue beyond the thread I linked above.

Diellan

• Titan Staff
  • Elite Boss
    • SG/VG Site
Re: Fitness Bug with new Mids?
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2011, 10:27:48 AM »
Can you post your build here? Open the file in a text editor and paste it here inside a CODE tag.

Diellan

• Titan Staff
  • Elite Boss
    • SG/VG Site
Re: Fitness Bug with new Mids?
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2011, 08:33:35 PM »
The new version should have this bug fixed: the bug is that for some reason (probably the 1.91 unofficial patch), the powers added to the Inherents section in the grab code are the Pool Fitness powers and not the Inherent Fitness powers; since there's no UI to let you edit or remove them, they're hidden. I have added some error checking to the loading of old builds so that it will strip out powers that are being put in the wrong spot.