Author Topic: New Cathedral of Pain and Temp Powers  (Read 2075 times)

CmdrAdeon

• Minion
New Cathedral of Pain and Temp Powers
« on: April 17, 2011, 01:02:56 AM »
A thread on the official forums made me realize that the current Cathedral of Pain Trial is missing some important information. Specifically it doesn't explain that the Item of Power reward option gives you a temporary power instead of the Item of Power base item.

I'm planning to correct that oversight and add the IoP powers to the Temporary Item Page. However, this is where my knowledge fails me. I do not know the names of the available temp powers and as such cannot add them to the temp powers page.

Does anyone have the names and/or in game links for these powers? I know that the power icons are the same as for the original IoP buffs so those are already on the wiki.

EDIT: Just to clarify, the CoP seems to give different buffs from the original IoPs the one I got was the damage buff but it was different from the [Anger Monument] buff (unfortunately I can't remember what it was called).
« Last Edit: April 17, 2011, 01:08:34 AM by CmdrAdeon »

eabrace

• Titan Moderator
  • Elite Boss
Re: New Cathedral of Pain and Temp Powers
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2011, 02:55:39 AM »
I think these are the powers you can get from the Cathedral.

The Perfect Eye:  +Perception, +ACC
You have gazed into the unblinking guardian of Rularuu's cathedral and gained power from it's influence. Your gaze pierces darkness and even dimensions. Your Stealth Detection and Accuracy are both increased. Duration: 7 days (Real time)

The True Furnace: +Max End, Res(End Drain)
You have bathed in the heat of the True Furnace which Rularuu used to construct his inter-dimensional factory cubes. The True Furnace radiates energy, which has greatly increased your endurance reserves. Duration: 7 days (Real time)

Heart of a Storm Elemental:  +Max HP, +Regen
You have released the still beating Heart of Daralak, a mighty brute. The Heart increases the health and regeneration of those exposed to it's unique energies. Duration: 7 days (Real time)

Anger Monument:  Enhances Damage
Viewing the Anger Monument filled you with rage and power. Your damage of all types is increased. Duration: 7 days (Real time)

Monument of Iron:  Resist(Hold, Sleep, Immob, Stun)
Exposure to the Crystal of Resilience has given you a slight resistance to certain mind-affecting powers. Duration: 7 days (Real time)
Titan Twitter broadcasting at 5.000 mWh and growing.
Titan Facebook

Paragon Wiki admin
I was once being interviewed by Barbara Walters...In between two of the segments she asked me..."But what would you do if the doctor gave you only six months to live?" I said, "Type faster." - Isaac Asimov

CmdrAdeon

• Minion
Re: New Cathedral of Pain and Temp Powers
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2011, 07:37:06 PM »
Thanks, that's exactly what I needed.