Author Topic: Power animations  (Read 1900 times)

Sleepykitty

• The Napping Cat
  • Elite Boss
Power animations
« on: April 08, 2011, 08:30:23 AM »
>.> was talking to a few legion members tonight when the choice of incarnate powers came up...

o.o was kinda wondering just how much trouble it would be to democard some of the new powers FX in animated gif format for the appropriate articles here... since we can't exactly get a look at what they look like ingame till they're actually taken unlike most of the other stuff in the costume creator..
-------------------------------------------------------------------
I am Sleepy! Hear me Yawn!

o.o reachable at: My Paragonwiki Page

Aggelakis

• Elite Boss
Re: Power animations
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2011, 05:39:06 AM »
If you slot a single common ability from any of the new slots, you can see ALL of that slot's abilities in the tailor screen. (Just be careful about customizing colors, etc., because you WILL BE CHARGED for power changes that you do not have access to!!)
Bob Dole!! Bob Dole. Bob Dole! Bob Dole. Bob Dole. Bob Dole... Bob Dole... Bob... Dole...... Bob...

ParagonWiki
OuroPortal

Sleepykitty

• The Napping Cat
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2011, 08:27:57 AM »
<.< that would require one to unlock the start for all of them. Sure, I'm just referring to 2 of the trees, but the point of having a animation here is so ppl can see what they look like before choosing, not after spending all the mats to craft them.

o,o feel free to say you don't like the idea, its to much trouble or whatnot, I'm just tossing it out there as a possible thing to do.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
I am Sleepy! Hear me Yawn!

o.o reachable at: My Paragonwiki Page

Aggelakis

• Elite Boss
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2011, 10:15:18 AM »
Not saying I don't like the idea. I'm just saying, it only takes a couple runs through the new trials to be able to view all of the animation options. And with folks getting their incarnate shifts, the trials will only get easier.
Bob Dole!! Bob Dole. Bob Dole! Bob Dole. Bob Dole. Bob Dole... Bob Dole... Bob... Dole...... Bob...

ParagonWiki
OuroPortal