Author Topic: Travel Pool around the wrong way?  (Read 2710 times)

DarkShader

• Underling
Travel Pool around the wrong way?
« on: January 01, 2011, 06:47:42 AM »
I'm not to sure if this is a bug or a Known issue, but for my copy of Mids, the powers in travel pools are around the wrong way.

Relatively minor issue, really. And so far, since I spotted it, and I loaded a truly prehistoric build into it, it mucked up only once or twice... but I was watching for it.

Is this to provide City Traveler functionality?  If so a note or something might be advisable.

Or am I just having a slow day?

Shader

DeProgrammer

• Titan Staff
  • Elite Boss
    • DePro Depot
Re: Travel Pool around the wrong way?
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2011, 07:29:52 AM »
You noticed their order but not that their minimum levels are actually set incorrectly?  :P  Mine are all showing a minimum level of 4, but even in the case of City Traveler, their minimum level should be 6. After changing that, some of them still show in the wrong order, though...

Sir Giles

• Lieutenant
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2011, 08:07:28 AM »
Yes, I do see the minimum level is at 4 also.  And there is, in the description of the travel powers before you select it, and as far as I know, has been there for some time, an explanation about City Traveler and it's effects on when you can take a travel power.

@Sir Giles
Sir Giles

St0n3y

• Boss
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2011, 02:52:35 AM »
Like the PvP IO set bonuses, these had to be manually changed with each update also.  When new data is imported, said data has the travel powers set to level 4.  I never did figure out why they were like this, since City Traveler unlocks them at 6, not 4. 

I'm a sexy pork chop!!!!

GuyPerfect

• Mary Poppins
  • Titan Staff
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2011, 05:43:03 AM »
If in some alternate universe power pools became available at level 4, the travel powers would be available for those who qualify for the veteran status.

Fleeting Whisper

• Elite Boss
« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2011, 10:34:31 PM »
You noticed their order but not that their minimum levels are actually set incorrectly?  :P  Mine are all showing a minimum level of 4, but even in the case of City Traveler, their minimum level should be 6. After changing that, some of them still show in the wrong order, though...
Their minimum level is 4. It's just that the game doesn't let you select any pool powers until 6.

Sir Giles

• Lieutenant
« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2011, 03:17:40 AM »
Their minimum level is 4. It's just that the game doesn't let you select any pool powers until 6.

Wow, you are totally right.  I just looked in game for my travel power, and it says  Available Level: 4.  I never saw that before.

Fiery Transfer (@Sir Giles)
Sir Giles