Author Topic: I19 Badges  (Read 3044 times)

eabrace

• Titan Moderator
  • Elite Boss
I19 Badges
« on: November 12, 2010, 01:49:17 AM »
Titan Twitter broadcasting at 5.000 mWh and growing.
Titan Facebook

Paragon Wiki admin
I was once being interviewed by Barbara Walters...In between two of the segments she asked me..."But what would you do if the doctor gave you only six months to live?" I said, "Type faster." - Isaac Asimov

Tazhyngarth

• Elite Boss
    • Titan Network
Re: I19 Badges
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2010, 03:19:48 PM »
Holy Crap, they've dumped a rather large load there.

eabrace

• Titan Moderator
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2010, 03:50:24 PM »
The majority of the work is going to be adding the new exploration badges and accolades for the hazard zones, I think.
Titan Facebook

Paragon Wiki admin
I was once being interviewed by Barbara Walters...In between two of the segments she asked me..."But what would you do if the doctor gave you only six months to live?" I said, "Type faster." - Isaac Asimov

Blondeshell

• Elite Boss
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2010, 05:57:35 PM »
Yep. I've been grabbing screenshots while working on my other duties, so I'll get them formatted and uploaded soon.

eabrace

• Titan Moderator
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2010, 07:40:09 PM »
As far as I know, all of the badge icons should be loaded, so at least that's out of the way.
Titan Facebook

Paragon Wiki admin

Blondeshell

• Elite Boss
« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2010, 07:19:54 AM »
I've got the framework and most details up for Issue 19 Badges.  I'd appreciate a look-over by fresh eyes to make sure I didn't miss anything and to help fill in the parts I wasn't sure about.  Achievement badge images seem lacking, unless I'm unclear about how the new ones are awarded. (I didn't get a chance to run either of the new TFs during beta to see for myself.)  All screenshots are loaded for the new exploration badges, so those articles can start to be churned out now, too.

eabrace

• Titan Moderator
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2010, 08:19:44 AM »
As far as I know, Burden Bearer, Drone Protector, and Already Dead all use the same image.  Likewise for Hacker, Midnight Dodger What Dodges at Midnight, Kitty's Got Claws, and Army of Neu.

But I didn't get a chance to run the TF either, so I might be wrong.
Titan Facebook

Paragon Wiki admin

eabrace

• Titan Moderator
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #7 on: December 06, 2010, 05:19:48 PM »
Is it just me, or does it seem like they switched the icons around for the Apex and Tin Mage badges?  I mean, the art on the Apex badges looks more like something you'd get from Tin Mage, and wouldn't it make more sense to use the "Badge tf tinmage complete" and "Badge tf tinmage achievement" icons with the Tin Mage Task Force instead of Apex?

I'm pretty sure what we have for the Tin Mage icons are what the badges looked like when we got them last night, but I'm thinking I want to double check when I get home tonight just to be sure.
Titan Facebook

Paragon Wiki admin

Aggelakis

• Elite Boss
« Reply #8 on: December 07, 2010, 04:06:33 AM »
Yeah, the image swapping was talked about a lot in closed beta and never was fixed.
Bob Dole!! Bob Dole. Bob Dole! Bob Dole. Bob Dole. Bob Dole... Bob Dole... Bob... Dole...... Bob...

ParagonWiki
OuroPortal