Author Topic: Clockwork Factions  (Read 3288 times)

taosin

• Boss
Clockwork Factions
« on: September 09, 2010, 06:35:08 AM »
Just checking we will be doing a separate page for each Clockwork faction in Praetoria?
  • Clockwork
  • Resistance Clockwork
  • Neuron's Clockwork
  • Anti-matter's Clockwork
  • Rogue Clockwork

And what would the page name be for Praetorian Clockwork, as {{Enemy Clockwork}} sends folks to Primal Clockwork's page.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2010, 06:42:34 AM by taosin »

taosin

• Boss
Re: Clockwork Factions
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2010, 08:02:47 AM »
Ahhh, there's already a Praetorian Clockwork page. I'll do some work on it.

taosin

• Boss
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2010, 09:19:34 AM »

taosin

• Boss
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2010, 09:38:01 AM »
(Sorry to SPAM!)

Looking at the missions and story lines, I am guessing that yes, each clockwork faction should have its own page.

eabrace

• Titan Moderator
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2010, 01:52:50 PM »
(Sorry to SPAM!)

:D

Don't worry about it.  I'm just happy knowing someone's on top of that.  :)
Titan Twitter broadcasting at 5.000 mWh and growing.
Titan Facebook

Paragon Wiki admin
I was once being interviewed by Barbara Walters...In between two of the segments she asked me..."But what would you do if the doctor gave you only six months to live?" I said, "Type faster." - Isaac Asimov

eabrace

• Titan Moderator
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2010, 02:13:02 PM »
I scrounged together the power sets for the various Cleaners here, but I'm not sure how each fits into enemy groups.  I'll try to add some more of the powers for the other entities after work tonight.
Titan Facebook

Paragon Wiki admin
I was once being interviewed by Barbara Walters...In between two of the segments she asked me..."But what would you do if the doctor gave you only six months to live?" I said, "Type faster." - Isaac Asimov

taosin

• Boss
« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2010, 02:56:05 AM »
I scrounged together the power sets for the various Cleaners here, but I'm not sure how each fits into enemy groups.  I'll try to add some more of the powers for the other entities after work tonight.

Cool! I don't think I'll be the one adding powers to pages; while I'm happy to put up good new content 'til the cows come home, I don't have the skills or insights to diverge into looking at Powers and so on :(

eabrace

• Titan Moderator
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2010, 03:27:44 AM »
That's OK.  Powers I can do pretty easily at the moment.  I just haven't played through the Praetorian content yet.  :)
Titan Facebook

Paragon Wiki admin

taosin

• Boss
« Reply #8 on: September 11, 2010, 04:57:25 AM »
That's OK.  Powers I can do pretty easily at the moment.  I just haven't played through the Praetorian content yet.  :)

You're a legend!

The praetorian content is fun. Apart from some heavy ambushes from time to time and out-of-scale opposition for some teams.

taosin

• Boss
« Reply #9 on: September 12, 2010, 08:48:56 AM »
What Categories should the clockwork factions be in?

I notice there is a "Praetorian Clockwork" category as well as a Praetorian Clockwork page. I assume they'll also be categorised as Enemies and Going Rogue? (or is the Going Rogue category dated?)

Praetorian Clockwork
Resistance Clockwork
Neuron's Clockwork

I'll add to these more, and create pages for the other factions, likely next time I run a new alt through Praetoria and as my current ones find more examples.