Author Topic: Badge Verification post-GR  (Read 4761 times)

Monsoon

• Underling
Badge Verification post-GR
« on: September 03, 2010, 07:04:24 PM »
I've transitioned my badgewhore over to villain side, and there are several badges that aren't being verified.  The character in question is at http://cit.cohtitan.com/character/55987.  CIT shows him with 733 verified badges, but in-game his /info shows 804 badges.  There appear to be many badges that CIT doesn't see as obtainable by Heroes-turned-Villains, or else they have a different name, as well as several Gladiator badges that don't appear on the list for Heroes (I have 58 Gladiators in game, while CIT shows only 55 available for the character).

I ran through the settitle binds earlier today, after copying the .DLL's from the HeroStats directory to get Glycerine to connect to the game and be able to send data.  Glycerine showed that it could see the badges and that it sent the data.  I can provide a trimmed copy of my chatlog from when that ran (with all the non-badge title stuff stripped out).

eabrace

• Titan Moderator
  • Elite Boss
Re: Badge Verification post-GR
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2010, 08:11:04 PM »
We're still working on the I18 updates.  That includes adding new badges, flipping switches in the database to allow tracking badges that were not previously available to characters depending on alignment, and updating settitle numbers to get the bind files to generate properly.

See this thread for more information.
Titan Twitter broadcasting at 5.000 mWh and growing.
Titan Facebook

Paragon Wiki admin
I was once being interviewed by Barbara Walters...In between two of the segments she asked me..."But what would you do if the doctor gave you only six months to live?" I said, "Type faster." - Isaac Asimov