Author Topic: Forum reorganization  (Read 3772 times)

TonyV

• Titan Staff
  • Elite Boss
    • Paragon Wiki
Forum reorganization
« on: August 19, 2010, 06:53:05 PM »
Hey all,

Over the course of several years, with people coming and people going, we've managed to make a bit of a mess with the Titan forums and their associated permissions, with former administrators still having open access, groups lingering from forums that no longer exist, people who haven't logged in for over a year still being moderators, and so on.

Over the course of the next few days, we're going to be doing a little reorganization, including cleaning up the back-end permissions that are in use and fine-tuning permissions to be a little better than the kind of "all or nothing" they have been.

If you are and administrator, developer, or moderator and think you have lost access to something that you had before and you need it back, please either PM me here or e-mail me at tonyv@cohtitan.com and let me know.  If you're not, I'll try to keep everything as transparent to you as I can and you'll probably notice little or no difference, but if you notice anything wonky, by all means, also let me know.