Author Topic: nova praetoria badges  (Read 2561 times)

seiyaryu

• Underling
nova praetoria badges
« on: August 17, 2010, 07:55:27 PM »
I've found 3 of the nova praetoria badges that the site currently doesn't know where is. and i don't know nor want to know how to make the pages for these so someone else can make them. if I find the last 2 badges i'll add them.

Ambitious badge - cole tower. front first level up. not hard to get.

Guardian of Justice Badge - ppd headquarters, on top, near the door to stairs up/down

Technophile - is in clockwork factory, head east from cole tower, then south rather large area in elyssian avenue. badge is on the ground

*Edit*
Into the Wild - i recieved this while running around the southern edge. i had just entered elyssian avenue (east) from the south and got it. can't find the actual badge though, might be below on the lower walkway.

*Edit*
Un-civil Society - In front of the civic center, dead west of praetor duncan (aka ms. liberty's evil twin)
« Last Edit: August 17, 2010, 09:32:10 PM by seiyaryu »

seiyaryu

• Underling
Re: nova praetoria badges
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2010, 09:01:07 PM »
Here are the 7 missing Nova Underground badges as well.

Ferryman/woman of the Damned - large area south of imperial exit. on the boat in the center

Morbid - small room north of imperial exit. as far north as you can get.

the next three are all just north of resistance base.

disappeared is in small side room in between clock and train badges. Train is in the large side room on the west, Clock Large side room on the west.

Urban spelunker is somewhere around access B

and the last one

Secret Prisoner is in the large side room as far south as you can go.

eabrace

• Titan Moderator
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2010, 09:45:53 PM »
Thanks for the info.  I think we have all of the badge coordinates on the Issue 18 Badges page, but that should help us to flesh out the articles for each individual badge once we get those in place.
Titan Twitter broadcasting at 5.000 mWh and growing.
Titan Facebook

Paragon Wiki admin
I was once being interviewed by Barbara Walters...In between two of the segments she asked me..."But what would you do if the doctor gave you only six months to live?" I said, "Type faster." - Isaac Asimov

seiyaryu

• Underling
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2010, 09:56:57 PM »
no prob. descriptions to me are alot more helpful than coords. especially cuz i dont have coords. but oh well it gave me a reason to find all 16 in the first area.

Dallayna

• Underling
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2010, 06:59:00 AM »
Got another one not on the site and like everyone else, don't know how to put it into the wikki. Got everything on it though because I figured everyone would want all the info ASAP.

Eyes to the Future
From here, one can see further than even Emperor Cole. Do you see death? Darkness? Perhaps you see the coming doom of being smashed by a Tyrant or devoured by the Earth?

Very, VERY top of the Neuron Technologies Unlimited Tower.

1853.6 974.4 -647.6