Author Topic: Timeline...  (Read 13056 times)

Durakken

• Minion
Re: Timeline...
« Reply #40 on: July 04, 2010, 08:33:14 PM »
Thanks...

And all info from Paragon wiki's current timeline has been transferred now...

Save for this entry:
01. Paragon City, estimated 1987 to 1989 - Monica Cole (Maiden Justice) passes away from old age complications in the hospital; the soon-to-be Freedom Phalanx (II) defeats the Tyranny Legion and foils Operation: WEB; Statesman, with Manticore, Positron, Sister Psyche, and Synapse as his teammates, declares a second Freedom Phalanx (131)
->CoH novel: The Freedom Phalanx

I don't have a way to read the source so no way to figure out how accurate it is thus it would be hard to accurately place and after quite a few of the mistakes in the timeline due to various misinterpretations I'd prefer to not take that at face value...but it would seem that, with the Freedom Phalanx mention, this would have to be closer to 2002, rather than the 80s.

I also discarded specific quests when they are in a story arc in the references.

So if anyone transfers this it would be wise to record the specific quests.

Transferring should be fairly easy... just erase all the "multiverse/Primal Earth/" parts mainly, and go through and link all the bios and story arcs to their characters.

Though I'm not quite done yet, still have to add Ouroboros information and paragon times info that is missing, but I don't predict that will be much.