Author Topic: Mids' I17: The Second Coming  (Read 14359 times)

Wolf-ire

• Underling
Re: Mids' I17: The Second Coming
« Reply #20 on: May 12, 2010, 02:24:13 PM »
Hey Stoney, I looked around seen bugs, several post of new mids. wasnt exactly sure where to address this. Was tryin to make build for DM/DP, when selecting swap ammo, I wasn't able to apply the slots afterwards. Am I missing something or is it bugged? Let me know here or ingame. Thanks Wolf-ire (Infinity Dragonians)
Wolf-ire
Lvl 50 Fir/Kin
Dragonians Founder
Infinity/Virtue

Aggelakis

• Elite Boss
« Reply #21 on: May 12, 2010, 02:32:07 PM »
Change from Level Up mode to Dynamic Mode. Place your slots and pick your next power. Change back to Level Up mode and you'll be fine. Incidentally, this issue is discussed only a few posts above yours; make sure to read the whole thread.
Bob Dole!! Bob Dole. Bob Dole! Bob Dole. Bob Dole. Bob Dole... Bob Dole... Bob... Dole...... Bob...

ParagonWiki
OuroPortal

DarkShader

• Underling
« Reply #22 on: May 30, 2010, 08:33:55 AM »
I'm running 1.707 on Windows 7, and yes I installed it as an Administrator. I even went so far as to uninstall the old version before I updated Mids.

My question/problem is this: What does MHDLoader.exe actually do? It seems to be gumming my computer up.

Clicking on the icon on the desktop/start menu runs it. Moments later my firewall (Online Armor from Tall Emu) complains that it (MHDLoader.exe) is trying to shutdown another process (Hero Designer.exe). I can then either block or allow the action, but either way, Mid's doesn't load.  The only way Mid's loads is to go to the directory and double click on the program (Hero Designer.exe) itself. When I do that, I have no problems.

Do I really need to run MHDLoader in order to run Mid's?

Shader