Author Topic: Resists / Tough Bug  (Read 1676 times)

Zhindel

• Underling
Resists / Tough Bug
« on: March 07, 2010, 01:52:14 PM »
Even after a clean wipe and reinstall of the latest version, I'm seeing the following bug.  Blasters/defenders/controllers show a 40% restistance to everything across the board.  Scrappers 10% and PBs 15%.  This is when creating a new character.  Tough is showing its bonus across all the resists, not just S/L.

If there is a new version bug topic this should be in, please move it.  If you need more details like file versions please ask.

My system is XPSP3, MIds exe is 1.6.1.0

Thanks,
Zhin

Aggelakis

• Elite Boss
Re: Resists / Tough Bug
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2010, 04:28:14 PM »
You are in PVP mode. Stoney accidentally left it on as a default. Change your mode back to PVE, in the upper right of the screen. First of three buttons.

Actually, you should be on version 1.621. Go to http://www.cohplanner.com and re-download the installer, because "1.6.1.0" is old.
Bob Dole!! Bob Dole. Bob Dole! Bob Dole. Bob Dole. Bob Dole... Bob Dole... Bob... Dole...... Bob...

ParagonWiki
OuroPortal

Zhindel

• Underling
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2010, 01:22:56 AM »
/em smack head.

Missed that totally.  Don't often use that.  I am running 1.621, but if you bring up the properties of Hero Deisgner.exe in XP, it still lists the fiel version as 1.6.1.0.

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction!

-Zhin

Aggelakis

• Elite Boss
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2010, 04:22:21 AM »
The version you're using is in the "About" screen, which is an option above the PVP/Recipes/etc buttons at the top right. I don't think they update the properties information. :p
Bob Dole!! Bob Dole. Bob Dole! Bob Dole. Bob Dole. Bob Dole... Bob Dole... Bob... Dole...... Bob...

ParagonWiki
OuroPortal