Author Topic: Hello Everyone !  (Read 7323 times)

blue storm

• Boss
  • #savecoh
    • Freedom Academy
Hello Everyone !
« on: February 14, 2010, 07:57:59 AM »
Hi All,

Since I'm new around here, I thought I'd drop in and say a couple of words about me...

I'm @b04rdr1d3r and you can find me mostly on Vigilance and a little on Union. I've been around the Titan network for quite some time now, as a reader of the Wiki, as a user of the Mid's Hero Designer and as a user of the CiT... I recently decided to fill the hole left by other Vigilance players and ended up being the first one to post his characters on the Ouroboros Portal... While I won't try to put all of vigilance players on the portal, I'll try to post those of my characters there, since I always conceive them with a back story that crosses paths with my others characters.

I'm also the  current leader of The Freedom Academy, a small but dynamic group (around ~70 in the top 100 on vigilance) and am also a member of the executive council, the 8 leaders who preside on the destiny of the Superbelles, the premier SG for women-characters on Vigilance, and ranked 7th on the top 100 on Vigilance).

Nuff about me now. Let me end up by just saying a huge "Kudos" to all of you guys for the work and dedication you put in the Titan Network, a cornerstone in the lovely CoX community !!
--

TonyV

• Titan Staff
  • Elite Boss
    • Paragon Wiki
Re: Hello Everyone !
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2010, 01:56:34 PM »
Thanks, and welcome to The Portal!

Aggelakis

• Elite Boss
Re: Hello Everyone !
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2010, 06:24:26 PM »
Hello, hello! Welcome aboard! Any questions, just holler!
Bob Dole!! Bob Dole. Bob Dole! Bob Dole. Bob Dole. Bob Dole... Bob Dole... Bob... Dole...... Bob...

ParagonWiki
OuroPortal