Author Topic: Deleting a wiki account  (Read 2121 times)

CmdrAdeon

• Minion
Deleting a wiki account
« on: February 12, 2010, 01:36:54 AM »
So I apparently have two different accounts on the wiki cmdradeon and CmdrAdeon. I was wondering if it was possible to delete the cmdradeon one somehow since I keep accidentally logging into it and confusing myself? Yes, I could change the password but that would probably end up confusing me even more since I'd then get an "invalid password" error and wonder why that was happening :).

eabrace

• Titan Moderator
  • Elite Boss
Re: Deleting a wiki account
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2010, 01:58:22 AM »
We can merge the two accounts on the Wiki to make sure you don't lose any contributions, but since your login there is tied to your login here, the only way to completely remove an account is to remove it from the Titan network.

Our standard procedure on the wiki is to leave a comment on both User talk pages stating which account you want to keep and which one you want to get rid of.  That way we're sure they're both you.
Titan Twitter broadcasting at 5.000 mWh and growing.
Titan Facebook

Paragon Wiki admin
I was once being interviewed by Barbara Walters...In between two of the segments she asked me..."But what would you do if the doctor gave you only six months to live?" I said, "Type faster." - Isaac Asimov

CmdrAdeon

• Minion
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2010, 03:38:29 AM »
Sorry for the delay, I completely forgot about this :p. In any case I've added a comment to both talk pages:

The account I want:
http://wiki.cohtitan.com/wiki/User_talk:CmdrAdeon#Misc

And the one I don't
http://wiki.cohtitan.com/wiki/User_talk:Cmdradeon

eabrace

• Titan Moderator
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2010, 07:20:33 AM »
Just finished the account merge.  All contributions from Cmdradeon were merged to CmdrAdeon and the Cmdradeon account was deleted.

Should be good to go now.  :)
Titan Twitter broadcasting at 5.000 mWh and growing.
Titan Facebook

Paragon Wiki admin
I was once being interviewed by Barbara Walters...In between two of the segments she asked me..."But what would you do if the doctor gave you only six months to live?" I said, "Type faster." - Isaac Asimov

CmdrAdeon

• Minion
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2010, 05:05:18 PM »
Thank you.